Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I love the emoji reactions. Who could forget when I had 15 laughing reacts for this comment. It just shows how in touch Media Spy members are with the general population of Australia! :joy:

1 Like

Discourse doesn’t handle MP3 files natively - your best bet is to upload the file to a site like Soundcloud or Archive.org and pasting the link into a post.

Failing that, there are tools such as TunesToTube which allow you to upload an mp3 audio file which it converts to a YouTube video

3 Likes

Hi guys, my iPhone says that the Mediaspy website displays a TV tonight icon instead of MS logo and it is still happening for more than 11 consecutive days. It is annoying me. How can I get the mediaspy website changed from TV Tonight logo to MS logo?

This is nothing to do with Mediaspy, reset Safari / clear cache.

IF I reset safari and cleared Cache, will I Be automatically logged out from MS?

Yes. Just log back in?

Was fixed, thanks.

Oops. Knoxy’s hostile takeover wasn’t meant to be revealed until our upfronts later in October :thinking:

15 Likes

Can we please re-open Network Ten 2020 thread, seeming as though their Upfronts is on Thursday.

We’ll open it on the day, or prior to if there’s any significant news before then.

Hey - where’s the best place to post my latest Youtube video?

On YouTube.

9 Likes

Is there any reason why preview photos are no longer seen when you post a link to an article.

Such as this:

1 Like

hmm, not sure

What does it mean when someone’s username is grey not black?

It still works with some websites.

I wonder if its to do with the linked site not being HTTPS

Would that mean there has been a recent change to the TV Tonight website or the way the Media Spy host treats links now?

Its more then likely a change in how your browser behaves

1 Like

If you open the broken image in a new tab/window, it redirects to the HTTPS version. Not sure if it’s Discourse not grabbing the secure link or TVT not providing it in its source code when the link is scraped.