Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Nein

Natürlich ist Hans nass, er steht unter einem Wasserfall

I’m sorry, we were talking about chocolate?

Who’s Hans? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Had no idea where to put this, mods please move to a more appropriate thread if there’s one

Anyone know if there’s an equivalent of us - MediaSpy in the US? A forum site where Americans obsess and salivate over their TV, etc? Curious :slight_smile:

Lol! I was just thinking about this yesterday when I stumbled upon this British equivalent with a similar name

https://forums.digitalspy.com

Just yesterday? :open_mouth:

Where have you been, mate?

Hadn’t really gone looking for them.

All the American ones just turn into political dumpster fires

1 Like
1 Like

If a post is hidden/deleted for no apparent reason is there anyway of getting it back?

With Mediaspy being free and assuming most? people use Adblock how are the site’s running costs covered?

Or does advertising pay for it?

I have Adblock paused on sites that I like to support. I am not sure if the sites can tell who has Adblock switched on or not.

I thus have Adblock paused on Mediaspy.

2 Likes

I don’t use ad-blockers. I use the tried-and-trusted method of ignorance… and if there’s pop-up ads the block content, I stop going to that site. Pretty simple.

4 Likes

Our costs aren’t large (but as I discovered the other day when preparing for tax time, growing at a decent speed) and the ad revenue is enough to make sure the site can continue

I don’t pay much attention to the ad (or visitor) numbers - but I do know the revenue does fluctuate month-to-month, as long as it covers costs I’m happy

9 Likes

You must’ve made a packet last October and November when 10 relaunched :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I never looked to be honest

A thread about what it would be like if Media Spy members were to meet up for lunch in the same room. What would it look like? Who would do the most talking? Who would sit with who? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Need a lot of reinforced seats

2 Likes