Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

And easier to post!

9 Likes

Might’ve already been complained about or it could just be me but whenever I link to a tweet in a post on mobile the preview no longer comes up

8 Likes

Blame Elon - twitter links no longer get a preview

8 Likes

Ah course it’s because of the new Twitter changes

Thanks

3 Likes

Oh FFS.

1 Like

can elon please stop ruining the functionality of twitter?

6 Likes

Too late. It’s a write-off now.

3 Likes

Yeah, Threads is where it’s at. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You just did a J Bar on himself! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Anyone else’s threads jumping back when you open them to see new messages?

4 Likes

Sometimes. Randomly and inconsistently.

2 Likes

I noticed there is now a loading bar at the top of the website when clicking on various forums when viewing on a mobile device.
This is a great addition and helps know the website is definitely loading the page you have clicked on

2 Likes

Does anyone know how long it takes to stop receiving notifications for a thread you haven’t commented on or viewed for a while?

You must’ve turned on “Watching” notifications for the thread.
At the bottom of it, change its notification status to “Tracking”

4 Likes

Curious. If someone is blocked or posts are hidden on here, do they just see a thread with all posts but just not the posts of the person they’ve blocked? As in, responses out of whack?

1 Like

That is how it works with other sites, and would presume the same here.

1 Like

Was just about to post a message about this. It’s happening to me, more sporadic than when it happened a few years back and predominantly when I’m viewing MS on mobile.

2 Likes

I concurr.

1 Like

Surely there is something that can happen to ban the “news being delayed” topic that plague the CAF threads everytime the news is delayed?

The same exact results happen everytime, and I feel that the thread gets derailed, and I just don’t get what more there is to discuss everytime the topic is bought up again.

3 Likes

It’s situations like this where Media spy needs auto-detect technology like Reddit.

1 Like