2 Likes

or a “what the hell are you smoking?” thread :wink:

1 Like

Maybe we could have a few levels.
Mocks [Starter] for beginners to mocking
Mocks [Simple] for simple Mocks such as new watermarks, logos, etc
Mocks [Advanced] for new graphic packages etc

6 Likes

I think the simplest solution is to just create a new “Rough Mocks” thread for quick ideas with the existing Random Mocks thread reserved for more polished or advanced/creative designs.

I think entire packages deserve their own thread.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. We’re discussing some options as a moderating team about this.

5 Likes

Is this bug or is this the new icon?

Anyone else getting this?

Not sure where best to post this, so please let me know if this is the wrong place
Safari - when browsing via safari I can quickly go to top/bottom or specific post by selecting the pop up box
Chrome - I cant seem to work out if this is possible on a web browser on a PC?

Am I missing something very simple?
Crude screen shots attached to further explain (refer yellow highlight circles)

thanks in advance for helping with this
Chrome

iphone safari

Easy way on Chrome - restore the window down

1 Like

It’s a count of the number of new posts. You can turn it on and off in your profile settings.

You can click and drag the post number you have circled (eg. 402/499) up and down like a scroll bar.

In regards to all the recent submission threads with wayback machine archives, is it possible to pull the images from these backups and have them re-stored on our new forum?

2 Likes

@Nicholas not an easy way I am aware of. Only saving each image and re uploading them to the new site.

Thanks

Issues and Suggestions: This forum’s members, including moderators, should think about stop attacking other members with smarta** comments and narks which are offensive and in fact off topic. We should be working together not against each other.

1 Like

is this a reference to anything in particular?

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

Without naming names, but I can think of one certain person already. :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

In all seriousness, members who have concerns regarding particular posts should continue to flag content for review by staff.

Note that flags may not result in content being removed if the staff feel the flagged post does not breach guidelines.

Flags are individually assessed by the next available staff member. If you feel that there is additional context to what is in a particular post, such as a pattern of behaviour, please note this in your flag, or contact a member of staff via private message.

4 Likes

Surely there isnt anything wrong with somw friendly banter. We arent working to build a village.

no but some people are clearly certain “types” of village residents :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like