Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I cant see a problem with this - go for it

Not sure where this popped up from but I am not interested in Ukraine Ladies just not my type.

1 Like

Looks like a regular google ad to me, nothing out of the ordinary.

1 Like

@Squee I figured it was maybe not the most ideal ad to be on a television and media

Don’t worry I have thaicupid.com down the bottom of mine. haha

1 Like

While you guys are getting all the girls I’m just here with ads about tax return :joy:

I get those too and ones from laptops.co.nz, woohoo newstalk ZB just to name a few.

A lot of the time it is based on what Google knows about one self.

1 Like

I’m getting Mazda ads hmmmm…

Hmmmm weird I don’t recall looking for Ukraine Ladies, Google works in mysterious ways.

Indeed it does. It’s like I don’t recall looking for Android viruses but every so often I’ll get told my device is infected. :wink:

3 Likes

Damn all I’m getting is healthy eating ads. Google know I love me a good by-weekly trip to domino’s too much :wink:

2 Likes

http://mediaspy.org/ still doesn’t do anything, just sayin’.

3 Likes

Good thing you know the website is located at forums.mediaspy.org then isn’t it.

1 Like

I thought I asked Mr Q and Genocyst to look at that…

They must’ve delegated to Commander Slicer again :expressionless:

5 Likes

bad thing for new users though isn’t it.

You guys could just do a redirect from mediaspy.org to this forum to make things easier.

we could - we might, it will happen soon

I’m all for people having a fair go but the random mocks thread is out of control. Can we impose some sort of post limit requirement or something before one can post there?

8 Likes

Quality and quantity control holy damn.

Can we move some of the bad ones to the Tongue in Cheek Mocks thread?