Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

That is really interesting. Thank you sir.

It’s a shame people feel the need to validate themselves like that.

1 Like

Who has the time to do this…? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I was thinking you’d also have to create a new email account too would you? Lol so much hard work.

1 Like

They don’t deactivate accounts here.

But don’t leave. That’s not good news.

5 Likes

Hope you are doing ok! This forum certainly can be challenging at times with a lot of opinions and passionate people. But it would be sad to see you leave. Take some time away and when you feel like coming back please do!

15 Likes

Back to complain again. Still having the same issue where I can’t click on the top right buttons. Only on screen size bigger than full HD.

1 Like

Now that the broadcaster for next year’s Commonwealth Games has been confirmed, can the Games thread be moved from the Sports Broadcasting Rights section to the Seven Network section, and renamed?

5 Likes

Done

4 Likes

If you guys would prefer I no longer contribute to this platform that’s perfectly fine. I find it a bit odd having my comments regularly deleted without any feedback regarding what the issue is. Cheers

2 Likes

I’ve restored the most recent deleted post

3 Likes

I can’t remember if it was on the new or old system but there was a Fantasy Schedule which was separate from the Mock Schedule forum. If it was in the new system, what ever happened to it? It offered more freedom compared to the Mock Schedule.

1 Like

Is there way less traffic and posting lately? Or just slow news-wise?

2 Likes

Daily post numbers are reasonably consistent with the recent past

1 Like

Can the Network 10 2022 thread be reopened as the upfronts will be held this afternoon?

2 Likes

Done.

4 Likes

At least the content is slowly getting more relevant in these ads? :joy:

Should rename it to “dick smith ads”

I don’t get the obsession in using him :joy::joy:

11 Likes

Do we have a topic on the forum where we could share photos we have taken?

I’m really into photography and would love to share some of the scenery, wildlife etc. photos I take, however I feel as though none of the existing topics in the “Extra” sub-forum are really suited for it. I know there’s the “Random Thread”, but sharing a scenery pic would look out of place if there was a conversation between members in the topic and it didn’t relate to what they were talking about.

I just thought that we could possibly have a “Photography” thread of some-sort (in the “Extra” sub-forum) which could be for sharing pics that we take, if that’s okay?

7 Likes

Go for it :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Hi @moderators, can I make a Family Guy thread?

1 Like

do you actually have anything to discuss or just creating a thread for the sake of it?

2 Likes