Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

That’s not a type of advertising that we have chosen to implement.

Thanks for the screenshot Eurokick - we’ll check the ad settings and block that domain as a precaution. (Ping @bacco007)

That said, congratulations on your (1) unclaimed prize!

8 Likes

Disappointed that I didn’t get a prize though. Although I notice in the screenshot the lack of the OK button… I’m still in with a chance!

1 Like

Your “prize” probably would have been a virus, cookie or Trojan horse.

I dont believe that this is an ad Google serve up, in any case I have put it on the blocked list just in case it is now one that Google allows.

Thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

It came up in the Logies thread that the [spoiler] tags that had previously been suggested don’t seem to work any more.

here is another solution

Spoiler Here

This is a spoiler

Is coded as

[details=Spoiler Here]This is a spoiler [/details]

The [details=Spoiler Here] can be anything appropriate:

Gold Logie Winner Leaked

The BuzzFeed website tonight leaked revealed that the winner of the Gold Logie in 2016 is

[details=Gold Logie Winner Leaked]The BuzzFeed website tonight leaked revealed that the winner of the Gold Logie in 2016 is  [/details]

Icon for the Vault…

2 Likes

Notice that Vault Staff now have a title of Vault Staff on their posts. Great idea.

Surprised though that nobody has given me the title of Public Nobody though. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Is it possible to have a “mark all as read” feature?

We had this on the old forum.

You can mark all as read by using the “dismiss” button found on the unread posts and new posts pages accessed via the menu.

Just got one of those spammy ads from “Google” saying my device (Nexus 6 phone) is at risk or something when visiting the Random Mocks thread.

I got it too. Seems to originate from ilovemobiletrack or something like that.

1 Like

Ping @Ryan @bacco007

Blocked, cheers

4 Likes

@bacco007 they’re back. :frowning:

I’m really starting to think that your Generic Android 6.0 really is 28.1% DAMAGED, Alan

5 Likes

has anybody else got these strange ones?

Its still blocked @AlanCramer so im not sure whats going on - do you get them non mobile?

I got it once a couple of weeks ago but I think that was before you blocked it

@bacco007 only getting them on mobile. Unless it snuck through?

Im not sure - normally i’d say there might be something up with your device - but I dont think that would be the case with you

I’ve cleared my cache and will see if it happens again. It may have been some sort of cached ad.