Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I won’t bother. There’s no way I was one of the top posters.

And I’ll leave it at that.

Who cares?

5 Likes

The badges are generated automatically by the forum software, with exception to a few (e.g. Those that give Member of the Year titles).

I can assure you that none of the mod / admin team here have anything to do with them (nor do we care about them). If there’s anyone out there taking them seriously than I suggest they don’t.

2 Likes

I’d say the award is measured not only on the number of posts in a month, but also the number of likes received, replies, link clicks, profile visits, topics started, etc, etc. So it might not be broken. Perhaps you contribute so much to the forum that even when you’re away you still sit in the top 25%? :slight_smile:

Exactly. I’m surprised you lot haven’t given me a title like Troll of the Year, Pain in the Arse, etc… :stuck_out_tongue:
And no, this isn’t a dare.

6 Likes

Goes without saying. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well you aren’t going to get the best teacher award :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You’d have a week of detention for that comment. Yes, I am that petty. :smile:

3 Likes

Maybe not officially :wink:

5 Likes

You lot still love me :wink: I keep you lot entertained and busy.

The most annoying thing for me with those badges is how frequent the notifications are - seemingly I keep falling right on the line between the two occasionally and it’ll spam you each time it flips to the other side.

That was in the space of a few days I think?

2 Likes

There should be a way to mute something like that :thinking:

Might need a Veterend badge.

When do the admins plan to open the Network 10 2021 thread? There is an article I was going to post and upfronts are tomorrow.

The problem is, the instant we open anything to do with 10 and any speculation/future plans, we get the most absurd posts, but I’ll reopen now.

7 Likes

Is this the sort of suggestions you are worried about?

8 Likes

LOL, are you sure that isn’t meant to be posted in the Tongue-in-cheek Mocks thread?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Or maybe Media Spy After Dark. :worried:

1 Like

Those shows are being updated with posts about their new seasons or extensions into 2021. This always happens at the Upfronts for all networks. Just scroll down to see older comments for other shows.

3 Likes

Definitely the same thing happens with every upfront.

1 Like