Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Clearly that comment was a joke! :wink:

Same here. Chrome and no probs with the scroll bar on the right.

1 Like

LOL

2 Likes

give yourself an uppercut son! :smiley:

2 Likes

I am using the new Windows 10 and using the latest Chrome. I can confirm that the scroll bar is there for every other website

Again, we have not implemented any code that removes or hides the scroll bar. No other user has reported this issue.

Can I suggest you use another browser?

1 Like

Disable browser extensions to determine if any of them are causing the problem.

If that does not work, send your computer to me and I will have a look at it myself. Just attach the computer to an email: I don’t want you incurring exorbitant postage charges.

5 Likes

I’m using Windows 10 at home with the latest Chrome too and have had no issues. At work I have Windows 7 and Chrome and it still works.

It’s possible to hide a scroll bar in Chrome. Perhaps you have inadvertently done so.

I have added a Chrome extension called Rescroller and that has brought that back. Just to see if this was a wider problem, I have tested over 50 other websites and there is no scrolling problem. Just Media Spy. Hmmm… anyway. All good.

if nobody else reports it, it must have been a local issue bud

1 Like

scroll bar works fine here with Chrome but I’m on Win7 still

50 from the more than one billion? Not a great sample size.

I did all the testing in Mosaic

2 Likes

At the moment, I can’t access the old website.

It’s being worked on. No ETA.

2 Likes

Has anyone else experienced an issue since upgrading to the latest version of Chrome on iOS whereby instead of going to the last unread post/latest post (if you’ve read the thread) - the thread will try and load a large amount of past posts? It’s really making reading the forums hard when it’s trying to load bunch after bunch of older posts

I have experienced this but not every time.

I also can’t access the old website. I hope this is a fault/temporary? :confused:

Read about four posts up

1 Like

Is anyone else having problems loading some pages? At the moment if I go to the Random Radio thread it just redirects me straight back to the forum home. I had the same problem with a different thread yesterday.

Running Firefox on Windows 10.

Edit: the moment after complaining it loaded fine. I’ll keep that in mind in future.