Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Isn’t that what the Watermarks thread is for?

7 Likes

I would have thought that the main focus would be channel watermarks. I don’t feel that promo watermarks are particularly notable since they almost literally change every day and they are usually the same other than different text/logos.

They I actually find intrusive, the channel watermarks couldn’t give a stuff. No skin off me.

1 Like

Some are worse than others.

Channel watermarks don’t change much now. TV networks have made them about as obnoxious as can be already.

The 7Plus one has shrunk on the Fire TV 7Plus app at least.

mediaspy.org doesnt redirect to the forum any more

I don’t believe it ever did, I shall investigate though

It works for me

1 Like

I think we should revise the FAQ to reflect our current status. An obvious example is to take away The Goldbergs (in fact, I recall when Seven started airing that show they had a promo with random 80s footage inserted, for example a BTTF clip) and add more recent recurring jokes on the site (eg. the WIN mappy watermark) but keep Ayr.

Redirects to a godaddy page now

hmm strange I hadnt done anything yet - hopefully the change ive just made will fix it

Now says website coming soon

Works fine for me, you probably need to update / flush your DNS.

1 Like

Any chance of a separate Sports Rights deals thread, or a Ten focused equivalent, to separate from Ten Sports Coverage discussion?

The Ten Sport thread is a bit unreadable right now.

well it is about Ten Sport so why shouldn’t it go there. I think its relevant.

Wait, Ten broadcasts sports?

Media Spy seems to be having probs tonight.

Site is under extreme load, search is disabled, try again later

:wink:

1 Like

I got an email this morning saying that our hosting provider have been Overnight installing mitigation measures for a fault that has been identified

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @bacco007.