Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I was waiting for that… :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Digital TV Technical Discussion

my search history must be very boring

15 Likes

With the Grant Broadcasters thread, is there a plan to rename that to something like ARN Regional, and then have a new thread for I assume Geelong Radio and anything else that’s the rump of what the Camerons didn’t sell?

3 Likes

Done - the new thread’s name is a bit shit, happy to take suggestions though

2 Likes

Sorry to be “that” guy and the picky pedant but it should be “formerly Grant Broadcasters”.

As for the previous conversation I missed about spam filtering. Had a guy at work once complain about how the spam filter is crap and always blocks the stuff he needs and wanted it turned off for him. I told him that probably wouldn’t be a good idea and sent him a list of all the emails for him over the past week - several pages of spam all blocked, several all sent successfully that were legit and only one erroneously caught, he didn’t want to deal with the spam himself.

3 Likes

Good pickup, fixed

2 Likes

I think the not sold to ARN thread can just be “Geelong Broadcasters”.
The only other stations ARN didn’t pick up are the JVs which are already looked after by the Capital Radio Network thread (and are reportedly being offloaded to Kevin Blyton anyway).

3 Likes

Just curious, Since when does the Mocks Section require post-approval? Just posted for the first time in ages and noticed it.

The mods don’t like the threads, they wanted to delete them so probably trying to manage a slow decline.

New threads require approval - replies to existing threads don’t

1 Like

Better off this way imo

1 Like

Dunno if others are having problems - but I’m having the read counters not updating that well - I’ll read a thread and it’ll still be in the unread list.

2 Likes

Has happened to me a few times as well.

4 Likes

Can the SBS 2022 thread be unlocked please? The broadcaster cancelled the upfront that was scheduled for today, and instead put up a long press release outlining its programming for the rest of 2022.

1 Like

Done

3 Likes

Can there be a thread for the QLD/NSW flood emergency for news coverage? Going through multiple threads is a bit annoying. One stop thread might be a better idea I feel.

1 Like

I’ve noticed there is a Hello Fresh ad that he popped up recently which cuts the audio to my headphones as it tries to auto play on mute. iPhone X google chrome.

Use the “i” in the corner to report the ad to google which at the very least will stop it from getting served to you, as has been stated in this thread countless times before MediaSpy has no control over the ads that are served to you by AdSense.

1 Like