Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I woke up this morning, and for some odd reason all ABC channels have disappeared from my TV. I have auto-tuned twice with no fix.

I live in Sydney. All other TV channels and radio channels are there except ABC channels.

2 Likes

ABC is working fine for me at my home location near Campbelltown.

2 Likes

Very weird stuff. I’ll see if it fixes tomorrow.

Not really what this thread is for, but sure.

4 Likes

Sorry, I’m still having issues. Which thread do I post on?

This thread would be best.

4 Likes

I wish the Random Thread was still open. Whatever that discussion was that closed it was of zero interest to me.

It’s now open.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

It’s been a long while since I last checked this discussion, but I am now back up to speed!

And after almost seven years since joining (can you believe it has been nearly that long since the current iteration of MediaSpy launched?) I finally have added a Bio!

I feel like it reflects my personality well. :relieved: In case anyone was wondering, the character is Katy Kat from the PaRappa the Rapper rhythm game.

I’ll make sure to check this discussion frequently from now when they are important issues being discussed or if any changes are afoot!

Edit: Also just a small little nitpick to make after checking out Dark Mode again, this may have already been mentioned in the past, but I noticed icon colours for the categories don’t invert:

Is this something that can be corrected? Or is this on purpose?

12 Likes

It’s an image so could be hard to convert automatically.

They appear to be SVG files (Scalable Vector Graphic) and not PNG images, so it shouldn’t be too much of an issue to edit the original file and colour it white when switched into Dark Mode.

It’s not a big issue, but thought I would chime in since I noticed it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wtf is with the ads lol

1 Like

I cook with poo all the time.

1 Like

Never knew we had fans of Plate of Origin on this forum.

10 Likes

Watcha been googling, bud?

15 Likes

Hope it doesn’t taste like shit.

1 Like

Recipes . Thai fish cakes .

Site on mobile appears to have switched to dark mode this morning?

1 Like

It shouldnt have - light mode is the default