Hunted

The show premieres on TVNZ2 in New Zealand next Tuesday (September 27) at 8.30pm.

Ben Owen recently tweeted photos from the promo shoot earlier this year.

New Zealand would be the perfect size for a series of their own.

1 Like

TV NZ should of aired the AU version same day as Ten to avoid spoilers.

Kewi’s who really wanted to watch it would of watched the version from 10 by now

2 Likes

Ah yes, the show known for…funny wigs?

very weird tweet.

1 Like

Maybe the disguises?

2 Likes

The Aussies seemed to go for disguises much more than the Brits, though often think they make you stand out more.

I think the best disguise is probably as the embedded cameraman - the Hunters will think you’re nearby but not the cameraman themselves.

Many contestants wore wigs.

1 Like

So you’d associate “funny wigs” with the show?

If you watch the show, you’ll get the reference. Not the greatest reference, but not sure what the deal is?

2 Likes

Well I didn’t so all good.

I wasn’t referring to you personally.

1 Like

No worries mate :smile:

According to Sunday Herald Sun’s Fiona Byrne, Dr David Craig said the Hunters would be more prepared to catch the fugitives in season 2.

We have got a few tricks up our sleeve we haven’t even started yet … If you watch season two you will see some things you will never have seen before. I have a room of intellectual assassins and I have some good people in the field who can track anyone down so look out.

1 Like

Isn’t that how they cast any reality show now? If you want experts of not being found go for the ones without social media profiles lol

2 Likes

That’s not what the article is about at all? Filming is already under way.

1 Like

Found the original photo

If you search the “huntedau” hashtag on Instagram, there are possibly a dozen photos taken recently by the teams during the new season.

1 Like

my comment still stands