Hughesy, We Have A Problem

Fantastic slot for it. Unexpected. Ten most likely resting NCIS or moving to Wednesday so they can fast track.

3 Likes

Great slot for this show. I went and saw two tapings of it and it’s going to be a smash hit - original and unscripted and hilarious! 8:30 is a generous slot because (depending on editing) it’s uncensored!

4 Likes

Make sense. Comedy at 8.30 on Mondays and Tuesdays (should HYBPA come back).

0 Likes

New sneak peak

1 Like

This show looks good. I’m really looking forward to it.

1 Like

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by these sneak peaks. Looks a lot better than any of the “panel of comedians” shows that have been tried over the last few years.

4 Likes

This show looks good. I’m just curious. It seems almost exactly like the show I produce for community TV, Sweet and Sour - http://sweetandsour.net.au/. I know the likelihood of the Production company even seeing our little show is not great but I’m stil a bit curious. Our taglines are even similar - “Australia, Dave Hughes is here to Solve Your Problems” and ours is “Solving Australia’s Problems”. Our show is also celebrating its 20th birthday this year.

Just very curious lol

1 Like

The producers of Beauty And The Beast might want to chime in here :wink:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, we’ll aware of that. We have always said we are community TVs answer to beauty & the beast.

As I said, just curious.

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately there isn’t many original concepts on tv.

2 Likes

1 Like

Debut is tonight but the 8.30pm start time is way out of synch with the other commercial stations. MKR finishes at 9pm and MAFS finishes at 9.15 (allegedly). Perhaps the Tomic thing will mean a big over-run for Celebrity?

3 Likes

Hopefully it airs on its scheduled time

1 Like

Who’s excited for Hughesy, We Have A Problem?

• I will be watching
  • I won’t be watching

0 voters

0 Likes

I’ll be watching, wouldn’t say I’m necessarily excited though.

1 Like

Same here, I’ll give it a go but I’m not excited about it. @LukeMovieMan can’t vote with only those two options!!

1 Like

Sorry, I think? :pensive:

1 Like

Someone is being a little grizzly bear :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

0 Likes

Is this show done out of Ten Melbourne? The audience is so close to the set. Awakwrd postioning of the long shot camera.

0 Likes

Sydney

1 Like