How To Stay Married

Must say in the promos it looks like he’s playing himself.

The promo didn’t do much for me personally, perhaps it’s the new dull Ten voiceover?

I just remember Pete was nominated for the Gold Logie last year, so he may have a point.

1 Like

Mr Black won’t air til next year.

I think this looks so good, really looking forward to it and I’ll definitely make time to check this one out.
If it is only 30 min episodes I’m wondering what they will team it up with.

The show premieres Thursday November 8.

I saw a very long sneak peek last night - looked good.

1 Like

Yes the one during Playing For Keeps I think it was, with the shows logo on the LHS and sneak peek underneath?

That was much better than all other promos to date, made me interested in actually watching.

Wonder if they’ll go double episodes to fit it into “ratings season”.
Is it confirmed 8 eps?

Pretty sure they are going to pair it with A Million Little Things which is being advertised now.

1 Like

Thursday 8 November according to a promo just screened. Replacing Gogglebox I assume.

Was shown during Studio 10 today, as posted above.

Thanks. Sorry, I missed your post.

1 Like

Extended promo shown last night

How to Stay Married debut pushed to 9pm. At least with won’t clash with new Australian comedy on Seven.

1 Like

You mean How to Stay Married?

Yes - that’s it

Is this because The Bachelorette is running way over?

Perhaps the Bachelorette had had episodes re-edited to move this away from Orange is the New Brown to avoid a clash.

1 Like

I think next Thursday is an extended episode of The Bachelorette with Ali visiting hometowns of the four remaining suitors.