How To Stay Married

Great news. I wonder if it will get to air this year or will be held off for the beginning of next.

Surprised it took them so long to confirm or announce this, given TV Blackbox broke this story a while ago.

Maybe they’ll hold it off until the start of next year, they need some drama / comedy for the start of the year.

2 Likes

I agree I just hope it doesn’t start then and get totally blown away by the Married at First Sight bubble. I wonder if they could air it with I’m a Celebrity at the beginning of the year. They could even try and air it over 2 nights depending on how many epiosdes they give it.

True, but it didn’t exactly set the world on fire in November last year either. Will be interesting to see where 10 schedule it and what it follows, considering I think it’s success will be determined by it’s lead in.

Nevertheless, it’s nice to see 10 investing in some more drama / comedy. More of this please!

1 Like

Season 2 starts filming next week.

1 Like

Season 2 will stream on 10 Play from today, before it is shown on 10 later this year.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s a strange decision. Why not just show it on 10 and then stream it?.

1 Like

First promo for season 2 aired last night during MasterChef.

1 Like

With repeats of S1 back in the schedule next week, perhaps they will air it on Wednesday nights when The Secret She Keeps wraps up since it’s only 6 episodes.

It previously aired 7:30 Thursdays back in 2018, so it could even go on Thursday nights following MasterChef once Gogglebox finishes up.

1 Like

Season 2 Premieres Tuesday 5 May At 8.30pm

Hold Your Horses And Your Divorces.

How To Stay Married Season 2. Premieres Tuesday, 5 May At 8.30pm On 10.

We’ve got MasterChef Australia: Back To Win teaching you how to cook from home, Aerobics Oz Style providing you with fitspo during iso, and from next Tuesday, May 5 at 8.30pm, we’ve got How To Stay Married showing you… well, how to stay married.

Because let’s face it, COVID-19 is the worst thing to happen to relationships since Liam and Miley split.

Starring Pete Helliar and Lisa McCune as Greg and Em Butler, the Butler family find themselves stuck in a rut.

While Em still has her sights set on writing a novel, Greg thinks a family cruise will provide the perfect antidote to all their stress.

From nightmare bosses and juggling one’s personal and professional life, to the bird and the bees chats you’re forced to have with your impressionable teenage daughters, How To Stay Married isn’t just roll-on-the-floor funny… it’s super relatable.

If having your partner home 24/7 has got you rethinking your vows and reaching for your 10th glass of Pinot Gris, this show is sure to have you screaming “YES!” at the screen.

How to Stay Married Season 2 is a Princess Pictures production for Network 10. With principal production investment from Network 10 and Screen Australia, it is financed with support from Film Victoria.

It’s just 30 minute episodes, right?

Interesting that they’ll have local comedy/drama on consecutive nights. Good to see!

Season 3 announced today in the Upfronts. A great success story in Australian comedy.

7 Likes

I didn’t hear Pete mention this on The Project tonight.

They didn’t even cover the Upfronts at all, unlike previous years.

Returning to Tuesday’s, from TVTonight:

How to Stay Married will screen Tuesdays in Q2 with Peter Helliar and Lisa McCune

2 Likes
4 Likes

Returns 8:30pm Tuesday May 4.