How To Stay Married

Best episode of the series so far last night. (IMO :wink:)

Quite risque subject matter too.

A shame that it seems to have bombed in the ratings without The bachelorette as a lead-in and had to follow the low-rating and unfunny The Conners.

10 should bring it forward to 7:30pm from next week, could they run double episodes?

1 Like

I’m surprised they didn’t run double episodes seeing they had so many up their sleeve to screen.

If true, good to see 10 investing in returning drama.

3 Likes

like the idea of 10 renewing How to Stay Married. I think It’s a Date would be for 10 All Access.

I’d say they’ll run It’s a Date on 10 Peach too. They need more content. They might pick up some other ABC/SBS titles too.

1 Like

Peter confirmed tonight on Celeb Name Game that S2 commences filming in spring, but no official announcement from the Network yet about the renewal.

2 Likes

Good news.

Renewal confirmed.

2 Likes

Great news. I wonder if it will get to air this year or will be held off for the beginning of next.

Surprised it took them so long to confirm or announce this, given TV Blackbox broke this story a while ago.

Maybe they’ll hold it off until the start of next year, they need some drama / comedy for the start of the year.

2 Likes

I agree I just hope it doesn’t start then and get totally blown away by the Married at First Sight bubble. I wonder if they could air it with I’m a Celebrity at the beginning of the year. They could even try and air it over 2 nights depending on how many epiosdes they give it.

True, but it didn’t exactly set the world on fire in November last year either. Will be interesting to see where 10 schedule it and what it follows, considering I think it’s success will be determined by it’s lead in.

Nevertheless, it’s nice to see 10 investing in some more drama / comedy. More of this please!

1 Like

Season 2 starts filming next week.

1 Like

Season 2 will stream on 10 Play from today, before it is shown on 10 later this year.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s a strange decision. Why not just show it on 10 and then stream it?.

1 Like

First promo for season 2 aired last night during MasterChef.

1 Like

With repeats of S1 back in the schedule next week, perhaps they will air it on Wednesday nights when The Secret She Keeps wraps up since it’s only 6 episodes.

It previously aired 7:30 Thursdays back in 2018, so it could even go on Thursday nights following MasterChef once Gogglebox finishes up.

1 Like