Hot Seat

Plus, they don’t have a studio audience, so are able to continue without any real interruptions.

5 Likes

The first of the Queensland produced Hot Seat episodes are airing on Three in NZ this afternoon.

1 Like

Those episodes have been airing for the past month or so.

2 Likes

My bad, I heard Eddie acknowledge where they were and all the Tourism bodies, support, The Star GC at the beginning of the episode and assumed it was the first as it sounded that way.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Drama mini series coming to Nine

Quiz tells the story of Charles Ingram, a former British army major, who caused a major scandal after being caught cheating his way to winning £1 million on the game show ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?’

5 Likes

Today the AFL Sunday Footy Show announced that there will be a special edition of Millionaire Hot Seat this Friday at the usual time of 5pm, raising funds for My Room Telethon.

Featuring Tony Jones, Alicia Loxley, Rebecca Maddern, Nathan Brown (AFL Sunday Footy Show), Brody Mihocek (AFL player), and Danny Wallis (bidder from The Block…).

8 Likes

Will it be in all cities? Would be cool to see it here in Sydney.

1 Like

The My Room Telethon Hot Seat Special has begun airing in South Australia, Tasmania and in Regional Victoria, Southern NSW/ACT and Queensland.

1 Like

The My Room Telethon special not shown in Queensland today - Brisbane and regions.

Edit - also Sydney.

5 Likes

What an odd choice. Network-wide or AFL states you’d think!

Now it’s airing Everywhere Else.

Not in Sydney either. Just southern states, which fits in with the Footy Show GFE edition also not airing up here.

4 Likes

TV Cynic says it is airing in Sydney. Is it or not?

I’ve just quickly checked after TVC’s post, we’re getting the normal episode with the people in Cynic’s posted shots above.

Not sure where TVC is getting his info from, as I am in Sydney.

Yes - my bad. Also NSW not getting the special episode.

2 Likes

Will the special by on 9Now? I want to watch lol

3 Likes

Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but a recent promo for the real-life drama mini-series Quiz aired on Channel Nine recently. Will be looking forward to watching this!

6 Likes

It’s really good.

1 Like

I have seen the mini-series myself (via Apple TV); without wanting to spoil it for those who haven’t seen it yet I would highly recommend it.

The real-life Charles Ingram saga was massive news in the UK at the time in which it occurred (September 2001) but, if I remember correctly, it was mostly overshadowed by the 9/11 attacks which occurred the next day.

1 Like