Home and Away

Home and Away makes me laugh. One minute that new girl (played by Sam Frost?) is upset and traumatised as her ex boyfriend is stalking her etc. A week or so later she’s happy as can be like nothing ever happened.

2 Likes

A week is about 3 years in tv soap terms

3 Likes

True. I wondered if I’d missed something because the transformation was very sudden.

2 Likes

By next week, she will be the stalker. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Sam Frost (who made her first appearance on the Good Friday Appeal last night) has revealed she had received death threats because of the way her character Jasmine was introduced in last year’s season finale.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/home-and-away-star-sam-frost-receiving-death-threats-over-dramatic-soapie-storylines/news-story/407ad46dd566c25fc16a8767e117fd8b
Sam should not cop these threats. The writers came up with the storyline.

1 Like

What do you mean she does not? The whole point of the article is that she does.

What I mean is that if fans want to blame someone, it should be the screenwriters not the actors.

1 Like

Former Neighbours and The Bold and The Beautiful star Ashleigh Brewer has returned home to join Home and Away. She has signed an initial six-month contract to play police officer Chelsea, and will appear on the soap in a couple of months’ time.

3 Likes

soap fans can be incredibly stupid but this is nothing new. This sort of thing has been going on for decades even back in the days of Bellbird and Number 96

2 Likes

Back in the 80s Vivean Gray quit her Neighbours role as Mrs Mangel because she copped so much abuse in public from fans who couldn’t separate her from the role. Julie Mullins who played Julie Robinson/Martin also quit when the harassment become too much.

1 Like

People really need to get a life

4 Likes

The Daily Telegraph reports George Mason (Ash) is leaving Home and Away to take up an opportunity to film movie, Daffodils, back home in New Zealand.

1 Like

His final scenes will air at the end of this month or the start of next month according to the fan page BTTB.

Former Biggest Loser mentor Steve “Commando” Willis had a cameo in last Thursday’s episode, playing a Federal Police trainer. Does he have the skills to become an actor?

Former H&A actress Cornelia Frances has passed away, aged 77.

3 Likes

Terribly sad news. Haven’t watched H&A for years, but Morag was one of my favourite characters. A few years ago, she said she wanted to return, did that ever eventuate?

Have they written off the character? If not, it would be nice for Alf to reference it or something…

1 Like

Yes indeed. Always missed her on the Weakest Link.

R.I.P

No, sadly I believe she was too ill to return.

Her character is still alive and came back many times when people in the Bay got into trouble and needed legal help. A brilliant character and Morag/Cornelia will be sorely missed.

2 Likes

Appears this was one of her last appearances (aired May 2017):

Plus a montage:

5 Likes

Remember her from her days on Home and Away when I would watch it back in my days at primary school. Always remembered her as a stern and straight to the point character.

Rest In Peace.

1 Like