Home and Away

So who did Jessica play in H an A … face doesn’t look familiar.

I feel old , I turned 30 last year and Home and Away turning 30 this year. Been watching since 95.

She played Hope Morrison, who was the cousin of Raffy, the teenage girl who lives with the Morgan family. I think Raffy is half sister of at least one of the Morgan siblings. She wasn’t in the show all that long and was brought in as part of the storyline that introduced Raffy into the show.

1 Like

I thought this magazine was lost forever but I’ve just found the TV Week with Home And Away’s debut, including this full-page ad. The program listing for that night is now in Classic TV Listings

8 Likes

Yes but 4 people died in a car crash and one of them has been in the public eye so would be recognisable to many people,. I don’t think it’s wrong to bring it up that she’s from Home and Away even if it’s been a year. If anything it’s brought a lot of awareness to road safety.

I only watch Home and Away on and off these days as have lost a lot of interest but I definitely remember her and for some reason thought she had been on it more recently. Reading online her last scenes aired just over a year ago.

1 Like

Saw a prolonged promo late in the tennis for ‘Alf’ (come home to the bay tagline still), showcasing the major storylines through his decades on the show.

1 Like

And the theme song with lyrics is back!

3 Likes

Only a line though!!

1 Like

Could only be that short just for tonight due to the recap being so long? It just seemed cut off.

Was a bit surprised there was no in memory of after the sad passing of Jessica Falkholt but due to the topic of a lot of tonight’s ep that might be a possible reason why.

Home and Away fans, after all the non-stop promos during the tennis / hype / 30th Anniversary / Sam Frost, did it live up to expectations?

It was the only ordinary rating for Seven yesterday, expected at least 800k+.

What happened?

1 Like

Not really, same old same old :sleeping::sleeping:

Mind you the updated title card and use of that iconic line of Home and Away as it shows was quite impressive. But the content still appears to be just as awful as it has been in recent times :pensive:

1 Like

Maybe VOD figures will bump the total? I imagine like neighbours it would do well in catchup?

1 Like

Can’t believe I paid money to sign up to Presto to watch those Home and Away specials and now they’re free on 7 Plus.

Joke. I had a free 6 month trial at the time.

That would be the case with most content now and in the future. If you want to see it immediately then you pay for it. If you’re willing to wait, the you can see it for free. Same goes for pay tv or streaming services.

3 Likes

Geez, I forgot all about Presto.

1 Like
2 Likes

Seems there is also a female version of the theme song at the start of the ep too. Just heard it then.

2 Likes

I love how Home & Away set up the big disaster tonight, showing the disaster first and then the events that led up to it in the school in a flashback and constantly focusing on the clock in the room. It’s a nice change from the way they normally put together scenes I think.

1 Like

I’m going to have a guess and say the new cop is the gay character.

Home & Away will not be broadcast during the Commonwealth Games. A 90 minute special will shown on Tuesday 3 April, with the next episode on Monday 16 April.

3 Likes