Home and Away

Ray Meagher is special guest on Better Homes and Gardens tonight.

2 Likes

Olivia Deeble (Raffy) is recovering in hospital after hitting her head this week. Get well soon.

Sophie Dillman, Sam Frost, Sarah Roberts, James Stewart and Orpheus Pledger will be appearing at the Royal Melbourne Show on Sunday, September 23. They will be interviewed on Channel 7 Entertainment Precinct main stage from 1pm to 1.30pm, before meeting fans at the nearby 7 Live Studios from 2pm to 3pm.

A number of websites reporting Ray Meagher has quit the show.

Unlinked fake news.

He’s leaving temporarily, as he has done many times before to do theatre.

2 Likes

Why do they make it sound like he’s gone for good? I’m unlinking the link of that fake news.

Yeah its fake news. The first paragraph reads

But Ray Meagher, 74, is set to farewell his role as Alf Stewart on the popular soap temporarily, as he pursues a new role in the upcoming 10th anniversary stage production of Priscilla Queen Of The Desert.

Gotta Love clickbait headlines!

We go through this every year at the same time.

2 Likes

Olivia Deeble is back at work on the show.

Am I the only one who thought Hunter and Mason looked similar.

Ears eyebrow , hair, face shape etc lol.

I don’t think they look that similar. They are both hotties though. I havn’t been watching this show like I used too but was sad to hear that Hunter left.

I think he’ll leave relatively soon though, with all those ads he’s doing, he may be banking it away for retirement.

Now that his ex-wife, Martha, has returned (from the dead) I think this may be part of his eventual exit storyline.

Fake News and Clickbait

Ashleigh Brewer has revealed she was not able to extend her guest role on Home and Away because she is moving in with her boyfriend.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/ashleigh-brewer-couldnt-extend-home-and-away-role-due-to-big-move-with-boyfriend/news-story/c1ed565a085f26bf83d432597b29be6d

Promo at the end of tonight’s triple episode saying there are two weeks to go. With the second cricket test between Australia and India in Perth starting Friday December 14, that means the season finale will be on Thursday December 13.

Also, this week’s issue of TV Week has an interview with newcomer Courtney Miller who plays Bella in the soap.

Finale is Thursday 13 December.

1 Like

Why were there 8 episodes last week and there are 8 this week too, what’s going on?

The entire 2018 season (more than 200 episodes) will be available for streaming on 7plus from tonight, after the broadcast of season finale.

1 Like

Get the feeling the promo for 2019 will feature the cast singing the theme. A Lot of videos of cast singing it have appeared on facebook including this one
https://www.facebook.com/homeandaway/videos/424214228113617/

1 Like