Home and Away

You have obviously never watched The Bold and the Beautiful… now that’s a show that has really long stares. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone on H&A got up and walked out on someone, leaving behind an untouched meal or drink. If this was a drinking game you’d be drunk by the end of most episodes.

4 Likes

Endless Summer – 30 Years of Home and Away

Tuesday 17 July at 7.30pm.

For 30 years, Home and Away has delighted audiences both at home and around the world becoming one of the most awarded dramas in television history.

Now the program’s most popular stars have come together for this milestone anniversary celebration presented by Channel Seven.

ENDLESS SUMMER – 30 YEARS OF HOME AND AWAY will feature its biggest and favourite stars reminiscing about their time on the hit drama and revealing secrets never heard before.

Melissa George, Dannii Minogue, Kate Ritchie, Steve Peacocke, Bec Hewitt, Nicolle Dickson, Alex Papps, Dieter Brummer and many more share for the first time the on and off-screen dramas, romances, feuds and laughs.

There will be a surprise reunion, some astonishing revelations and more than a few tears.

During its record breaking 30 years, the ratings juggernaut has been a platform for more than 8000 actors and extras launching the careers of many international stars including Chris Hemsworth, Isla Fisher, Ryan Kwanten, Samara Weaving, Isabel Lucas and Julian McMahon not to mention Heath Ledger, Naomi Watts, Simon Baker and Guy Pearce who also made appearances.

Home and Away is cherished by audiences around the world, sold across more than 140 countries.

This special 30th anniversary presentation hosted by Sunday Night’s Steve Pennells will premiere on Channel Seven on Tuesday July 17 at 7.30pm.

mp4_000000800mp4_000002080mp4_000002280mp4_000003240mp4_000006640mp4_000010520mp4_000014840mp4_000022520mp4_000032440mp4_000038160

6 Likes

Video

2 Likes

According to Home and Away fansite Back to the Bay, Endless Summer will also be shown tomorrow (Tuesday) on Channel Five’s digital channel 5Star in Britain at 7pm local time.

1 Like

Shocked Dannii Minogue is looking to go back to the bay.

This just seems like something an actor will say to generate publicity for their new show. This is based on a TV Week non-story because they’re obsessed with Home and Away.

1 Like

I thought it could be a calculated career move from Minogue, to increase visibility among younger audiences who may not know her.

Yeah I agree with this. It’s just a story to give her attention as she returns to TV on something else.

I occasionally see Danni Minogue in my local area. I’ve seen her at the local swimming pool taking her kids to swimming lessons and just the weekend before last I saw her outside my local Coles.

Ray Meagher is special guest on Better Homes and Gardens tonight.

2 Likes

Olivia Deeble (Raffy) is recovering in hospital after hitting her head this week. Get well soon.

Sophie Dillman, Sam Frost, Sarah Roberts, James Stewart and Orpheus Pledger will be appearing at the Royal Melbourne Show on Sunday, September 23. They will be interviewed on Channel 7 Entertainment Precinct main stage from 1pm to 1.30pm, before meeting fans at the nearby 7 Live Studios from 2pm to 3pm.

A number of websites reporting Ray Meagher has quit the show.

Unlinked fake news.

He’s leaving temporarily, as he has done many times before to do theatre.

2 Likes

Why do they make it sound like he’s gone for good? I’m unlinking the link of that fake news.

Yeah its fake news. The first paragraph reads

But Ray Meagher, 74, is set to farewell his role as Alf Stewart on the popular soap temporarily, as he pursues a new role in the upcoming 10th anniversary stage production of Priscilla Queen Of The Desert.

Gotta Love clickbait headlines!

We go through this every year at the same time.

2 Likes

Olivia Deeble is back at work on the show.

Am I the only one who thought Hunter and Mason looked similar.

Ears eyebrow , hair, face shape etc lol.