Home and Away

This popped up in my Facebook newsfeed saying above

“You know you’ve made it when you get to meet Alf Stewart!”

2 Likes

Not my observation though I did eventually notice it when I caught up

The other day this week, Kirby dressed inappropriately to work in a cafe……thong bikini under a sheer shirt/dress

Then again who is running the mechanics since Ziggy left lol.

Also I wonder if the real Buddy the dog died as now all we hear is a dog barking noise or Justin coming into the house with the lead .

1 Like

Maybe the owners didn’t want the dog on the show anymore or the owner was a member of the off-screen team who has since left ie made redundant and the dog went with them.

The plot line with Andrew is weird. The doctor was saying he was malnourished he didn’t look that malnourished when he was in hospital.

Presumably Justin advertised the job and filled it and whoever is doing it just goes to work and does the job and goes home and doesn’t interact with Justin outside of work much if at all. Which is pretty normal in the real world.

1 Like

Summer Bay shattered

Home and Away’s explosive week

An explosive week of chaos and carnage is coming to Australia’s #1 drama from Thursday 1 to Thursday 8 June, as the lives of Summer Bay’s most beloved residents are put on the line.

Justin (James Stewart) is left fighting for his life at the hands of dangerous doomsday preppers cult, Vita Nova, who have taken a vulnerable young Andrew (Joshua Hewson). With grave concerns for Andrew’s safety, Justin goes on a solo rescue mission to bring Andrew home. When things don’t go to plan, Justin is attacked, captured and locked up.

Back in the Bay, a distraught Leah (Ada Nicodemou) enlists the help of Cash (Nicholas Cartwright) to try and track down a missing Justin. Cash and Leah are both grimly aware of the murderous lengths Vita Nova will go to protect their community, and as the hours pass by with no sign of Justin, Leah begins to fear the worst. Will Justin’s failed rescue mission cost him his life?

Marilyn’s (Emily Symons) battle against corrupt skincare company, Stunning Organics, reaches an explosive climax when a mysterious box addressed to her arrives at the Diner. For weeks Marilyn has been receiving threats, messages and anonymous calls demanding she cease doing interviews speaking out against Stunning Organics. What the Bay’s residents don’t know, is that the box contains a bomb. When Marilyn is slow to collect the parcel from the Diner, the box makes its way around the Bay, ending up in the hands of several of Summer Bay’s most beloved residents: all blissfully unaware of the danger they are in.

When the bomb is finally activated, a countdown timer is triggered. Surf shop owner, Mali (Kyle Shilling), hears about the bomb threat and races into action. With time running out, Mali barrels down the road, speeding after his friends, who are oblivious to the fact that they have a deadly bomb on board.

Is Mali too late to save them from a terrifying fate? The devastating blast will rock the Bay, and one person won’t come home.

Whose life will be hanging in the balance when the clock hits zero? You can’t afford to miss Home and Away’s explosive week on Channel 7 and 7plus.

1 Like

Yawn…

1 Like

I suppose it’s a distraction from the stalkers, cults, murders and hostage dramas that occupy Summer Bay every other week.

2 Likes

But wait… there’s more. There is a cult storyline too where one character has been held hostage, shot and now left to die. :joy:

3 Likes

Can’t we have some earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, cyclones, incest triangles and Alf’s escapades in his sex dungeon instead of those. Would make it much more interesting.

3 Likes

Summer Bay was hit by a cyclone many years ago. When I saw the storyline at the time, I could not believe it as Summer Bay is located on the coast of NSW. Based on the geographic location, there is a remote chance it will be affected by a cyclone.

1 Like

Summer Bay is fictional is it not?

1 Like

You mean it’s not based on a true story. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Upcoming storyline sees Alf pitching the idea of changing the town’s name from Summer Bay to Danger Bay. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If they really want to save the place they need to get rid of Channel 7. They just bring disaster with them wherever you go. Look at Mt Thomas - they had a massive crime rate and were in the news weekly but then you never hear about them these days after Channel 7 moved out.

4 Likes

Didn’t Neighbours have a cyclone or something similar in Ramsay Street a few years ago? I remember torrential rain.

“The Erinsborough Tornado” :joy: Yes it was a storm that featured a mini tornado.

Reminds me of disaster-stricken Seattle home of Grey’s Anatomy. Including

Super storm
Mudslide
3 plane crashes
Earthquake
Tunnel collapse
Sinkhole
Shootings
Building collapses
Plus some of the rarest diseases on the planet.
Explosions

(hope we aren’t giving H and A producers any ideas).

2 Likes

I think they’ve ticked off most of those on their bingo card. :joy:

1 Like

911 continuing that trend too :laughing:

You forgot the biggest repeated dramatic storyline, 3 new shirtless brothers every 3 years!

3 Likes

A running gag in my family used to be, when the storylines have been lagging or ratings dipping… Neighbours / Home and Away ‘should set off a bomb’ (literally) :joy: …Only the latter has actually been rating really well in 2023 with a few solid storylines!