Hit Network

And why split the nights? It makes it looks like half the stations get different shows, when in actuality all get both. Looks like the work experience kid did this one.

2 Likes

They all appear to be 6-9AM…

I think the graphics and everything else looks good, so a bit better than “work experience” quality overall.

Space is the only reason I can think of as to why they haven’t listed the brekky shows.

because 92.9 hasn’t got their team announced yet.

2 Likes

I meant the daytime shifts have different times, with announcers changing at 12pm, 12:30pm or 1pm (or not at all in the case of hit107).

1 Like

on Hit107, English Chris shares the day with Alexis but there isn’t a set roster and often its the usual 9-1 & 1-3.

The Bachelorette Grand Final - 2.2M views - 477 000 of them in Sydney. Channel 10s biggest audience in over a year.

And in 2018 the host of the 2DayFM breakfast show is…drum roll…

1 Like

How many more times are you going to tell that “joke”?

2 Likes

It is not a joke. As an SCA shareholder it’s the best - and possibly only way - my shares will rise above their current $1.21 each.

If they can get Sydney right then the money will start flowing back into their 1041FM Sydney licence.

Now that The Bachelorette is over I reckon the announcement can be made while Sophie has publicity momentum. I am ready to see her face on my local bus stop. Minus the chicken and heavy 80s makeup.

1 Like

As if.

You do? TBF, Hit network branding has looked amateurish at best to me since they launched it.

4 Likes

Tight in ADL, only one workday announcer. Ridiculous.

1 Like

I will be truly amazed if Em & Harley are presenting the h!t1041 breakfast show in January 2018.

Not convinced Sophie would be daft enough to return though. She should aim higher.

2 Likes

I notice that Sophie is on the front page of today’s Sunday Telegraph. Talk about a human publicity machine.

They have now Ryan Jon and Xavier Ellis will join Heidi from January 8th.

4 Likes

Looks like most of Fifi, Fev & Byron’s producers won’t be getting an early holiday this year.

1 Like

They never get the same holidays as on-air talent.

Still waiting for the real major announcement of Em and Harley’s last day…

2 Likes

Maybe tomorrow’s their last day?:stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s what I think might happen, knowing 2DayFM in recent years…

*Results of Surveys #7 and #8 continue to show a lacklustre performance from Em & Harley on 2DayFM
*December 18: SCA management promises “we’re in it for the long haul” and “Em & Harley will definitely be back in 2018” in a press release.
*January 8: 2DayFM announces that Em & Harley will move to national weekend breakfast (or some other low profile timeslot which they’ll only be in for a year or less) and that the station will launch “an exciting new breakfast show” on January 22.

Although no matter what happens, I think the breakfast timeslot and to an extent 2DayFM as a whole will largely continue to go nowhere in the Sydney radio ratings for some time to come. Probably until Kyle & Jackie O (maybe even Fitzy & Wippa as well) quit, retire or are axed.