Hit Network

Possibly because only the two studios are ready, they mentioned on MMM the offices aren’t ready yet either

3 Likes

If you look through social media they are in Sydney quite often. It could be around 50/50 split between Sydney and Melbourne.

4 Likes

Probably renovating both studios so it looks the same from each location

2 Likes

Pictures from Sca new Melbourne studios-
Thx to my insider for the Pics

14 Likes

Hit colours look so much better in those studios than the red imo

5 Likes

I would’ve made Triple M’s studio orange.

5 Likes

Didn’t even recognise it in red

1 Like

So you have make an account to stream any of the hit (and I presume MMM) network?

Who’s bright idea was that? That will affect streaming numbers!

2 Likes

I can still listen through Apple Music. Some of these stations say they’re supplied by TuneIn (displaying a great ‘Now Playing’ song right now):

So probably won’t stop people listening through Alexa or other means, but more of a firm nudge from people already willing to listen through their official apps and sites.

1 Like

According to their Instagram post, RnB Fridays Live will change their name this year to Fridayz Live.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Bit of a silly name, doesn’t really work without the RNB part from a branding perspective.

Now you have RNB Fridays presents Fridayz Live.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgkjOgRsh3-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Another SCA brand with a name that needs to be spelled out on the radio or on podcasts.
“Listener without the e’s”, “Fridays with a z”

Dumbest part is if you search Listener you’ll find an app from another company.

7 Likes

And Friday Jams Live! ZM on Instagram: "ZM's @fridayjamslive is BACK for 2022! Aotearoa's biggest RnB party is returning THIS November and we have the VERY FIRST double pass to giveaway! 🙌💯 To enter: 🎟️ Comment which artist you wanna see and your +1 (unlimited entries) 🎟️ Follow @zmonline 🎟️ Share on your story for an extra entry! Lineup announcement coming 8am Friday 5th August with @fvhzm 👀 #fridayjamslive"

2 Likes

I didn’t realise that spelling things with a Z instead of an S was still considered cool :grimacing:

4 Likes

it’s fellow kids stuff

4 Likes

Same with Oldskool

3 Likes

Just realised The Fox is doing Fifi, Fev & Nick’s $100k Secret Sound… and KIIS101.1 is doing their $100k Noise.

Same tactic & same prize across two competing stations.

How often has this been done before?

I suppose there are a few stations (WSFM & 2MMM) which have previously done “your choice at 1 of 3 trips around the world”.

2 Likes

Headlined by Macklemore, Fridayz Live will kick off at Melbourne’s Rod Laver Arena on November 4, before continuing on to Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney over the next week. Only two concerts will actually be held on a Friday.

2 Likes

Also makes it over the Ditch as Friday Jams Live.

https://www.zmonline.com/whats-on/zms-friday-jams-live-returns-this-november/

3 Likes