HD Broadcasting

I hope you’re both right, & given what you’ve said it makes sense Seven will do the same.

This topic seems to be in a recursive loop with the same things being said over and over thanks to the usual vacuum of information that is Seven.

Also worth noting that the dedicated Seven HD topic on the forum :grinning:

5 Likes

Macquarie radio tuned into the SD channels of Nine and Seven tonight. Zoomed in:

5 Likes

AFLW (which has been advertised as being in HD nationally) starts next Friday, February 3. So either the switch will happen before then or Seven are lying in their ads

Crazy times at the Seven Network. Can’t be bothered telling us what the fuck is going on and letting us all implode with crazy theories. Maybe it’s their plan all along? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Come on, you’ve gotta love it.

7 Likes

The Davis Cup tie between Australia and the Czech Republic is on 3-5 of February, I’m guessing 7 will switch back after this.

That must then mean that AFLW games will be on the main channel in MELB and ADL if in HD nationally?

Or perhaps 7mate will go MPEG2 HD nationally?

Yes they are. The full season broadcast guide is on afl.com.au

Golf highlights on ABC HD is still SD upscaled :frowning:

I don’t know if i’m posting this in the right spot but is anyone able to get me the streaming file eg: m3u8 for this TV channel. They provide an online stream but i can’t seem to source a correct file. http://www.capitalfm.com/tv/

Thanks

DjCazzah

I watch it all the time.
http://ooyalahd2-f.akamaihd.net/i/globalradio01_delivery@156521/index_1500_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on

1 Like

Thank You very much! :grinning:

1 Like

ABC’s Q&A is broadcast live from Melbourne’s Docklands Studios tonight and it seems to me it is broadcast in full HD.

I’m pretty sure Four Corners and Media Watch were in full HD too.

Media Watch definitely was HD.

I thought that the studio camera was about the only thing in HD on Media Watch. The graphics looked SD.

Studio camera yes, their on-screen graphics at the end of the programme yes, content from TV channels…I’m not so sure; it will have varied, especially given the US-centric nature of last night’s ‘fake news’ theme.

I’d say the only HD components were the studio camera, watermark and classification/caption notice.

These were the graphics and opener:

3 Likes

The graphics were HD