Hayu

The first three episodes of the series will be available to stream when it premieres on Hayu on March 24, with additional episodes streaming weekly each Friday.

I watched a review about Hayu about a month ago done by a guy in the US and he described this as one of the worst platforms. Not content-wise he said the content was great but it is a pain in the a** to use. Has anyone else found Hayu to be like this?

Yeah, it is by far the worst. Sometimes plays the wrong title when you select things, then adds them to your “continue watching.” Sometimes won’t play things at all. It is annoying AF.

1 Like

Surely this service will just get absorbed into Peacock, if/when it eventually launches here and in other territories?

Tbh, I’m not sure how hayu survives now. I could be wrong but a lot of the content on there is now available on a lot of other platforms and I don’t think they do much original content.

Hayu will be available, for the first time in New Zealand on Thursday, October 5, 2023.

NZ$8.99 per month, NZ$43.99 for six months or NZ$79.99 for 12 months. New Hayu subscribers can access a limited-time promotion for a 12-month subscription at 50% off (promotion available October 5-23). This offer includes a 7-day free trial and the subscription price remains the same until it is cancelled.

2 Likes