Have You Been Paying Attention?

I’d agree with that. He had a defense to Richard Gere and a gerbil. As if any person under 30 would have any idea what that refers to.

1 Like

And Shannon Noll losing Australian Idol. I could go on…

2 Likes

Yeah it’s an interesting one, Glenn Robbins does little for me, I’d put him in the same category as Helliar. Marty Sheargold and Tony Martin seem to have a bit more thought behind their schtick.
I enjoy Denise Scott on there too, it’s just something that irks me about PH and his style, have never warmed to it, “tired” is probably the word I’m looking for.
Maybe I’m just worn down by the ads for his “sitcom” during HYBPA seeing it’s a show I’d never watch.

Good point re Andy Lee, his aged references were something I picked up while watching it too, wasn’t expecting it.
Having said it was good to see a fresh/returning face even if it’s just a one off.

Andy should be on more often, I really enjoyed having him on

Two of the best on the show I reckon, along with Celia and Kitty.

2 Likes

I wonder how many people in the studio audience got Glenn’s “Uncle Arthur” reference.

4 Likes

As I said when they appeared on Drag Race Downunder - ‘Aunty who?’

1 Like

You need to widen your cultural experiences outside reality shows.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: just because I comment on reality shows on here doesn’t explain who I am. But thanks for your input. As always.

1 Like

And just like then, it’s still not necessary. Not everyone is for everyone.

I have heard of them but didn’t find them funny, hopefully they are better as guest quizmasters

They made appearances on Saturday Night Rove.

No need to get personal.

They were definitely better on this then they were on RPDRDU. Still not great, but at least they looked like they were enjoying themselves.

1 Like

That’s Mark Bonanno. First noticed him in The Wizards of Aus.

4 Likes

In light of the remark last week that Andy Lee hadn’t been on in six years, Chrissie is another that I haven’t seen in a while. Now I think of it, Jane Kennedy is a third one as she would guest host.

2 Likes

The A-Team, thank god.

3 Likes

Was gonna say, that’s a strong lineup.

1 Like