Have You Been Paying Attention?

Not to mention some new faces. Last year’s line-ups were becoming slightly repetitive. Would like to see some MORE new comedians have a go.

3 Likes

And some actors and actresses too.

It’s already close to 30 weeks a year which is plenty.

3 Likes

Only if they can be funny.

3 Likes

I feel that it’s better off with comedians. I feel that the majority of actors wouldn’t provide too much good humour, in fact they would probably more likely play like they’re playing in the ‘fast money’ round on Sale of the Century by answering things seriously to hide their lack of humour.

It’s the reason I don’t like Fifi Box on this show, she answers questions seriously then provides awfully lame jokes.

3 Likes

Yep. Usually airs May - November.

1 Like

I liked Michala Banas when she was on it in the first few seasons.

4 Likes

Yes, but she’s one of the very few that were good and most didn’t come back.

2 Likes

We’d all like that but it’s worth keeping in mind that Working Dog Productions would usually refrain from making long seasons of a show (this one being an obvious exception, but if it was up to 10 they’d be running year-round). Quality over quantity IMO.

2 Likes

The awards were announced last Thursday night in France, and HYBPA missed out in both categories.

1 Like

You would think a return date for this will be announced shortly.

We’ll know cause the Sunday Project will move back to Sydney

I thought it would return Monday week but I guess not.

Why don’t they just get this show a larger studio to work with? Rather than the current ATV10 studio

They’ll probably announce it the day before it airs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Its 10 they don’t announce all this until the very last minute.

Monday 13th May return. Said it in an interview with Tom gliesner in Sunday Telegraph today.

6 Likes

Have You Been Paying Attention?

Premieres Monday 13 May At 8.30pm

Are you ready for your Monday dose of funny? We thank you for your patience and feel tremendous excitement to share with our loyal following that Have You Been Paying Attention? will return to 10 and WIN Network on Monday, 13 May at 8.30pm.

Always ready and raring with the biggest news stories of the week is our accomplished Quizmaster Tom Gleisner who returns to the podium with a new batch of topical questions to throw at our rotating unruly quintet.

Sitting behind the pods for our premiere episode is Mick Molloy, the man that keeps us laughing on radio for our drive home, and Kitty Flanagan and Melanie Bracewell, who join us fresh from their smash-hit shows at the comedy festival.

It’s not Have You Been Paying Attention? without series regulars Ed Kavalee and Sam Pang, who we welcome back with open arms as they prepare for their seventh season of roasting Tom Gleisner.

With any luck we’ll have lines of questioning surrounding Baby Sussex, the latest televised quests for love, mystery boxes, sporting triumphs and the antics of our headline-grabbing politicians.

8 Likes

Melanie, Kitty, and Mick, guess they’re sticking with the regulars.