Have You Been Paying Attention?

This week’s first guest quizmaster is 17-year-old explorer Jade Hameister, whose expeditions to North and South Poles and Greenland will feature on a new 90-minute documentary Jade’s Quest: To the Ends of the Earth, premiering on National Geographic on Sunday, October 14 at 7.30pm AEDT. She is the youngest person to ski to the North Pole.

The second guest quizmaster is Cass Wood who was eliminated from The Bachelor last week.

Why did Tom say Glenn hasn’t won before? Didn’t he win just a few weeks ago?

It’s kayfabe

Ok I might be a bit slow but whats a kayfabe?

It’s suggesting that a staged performance is real, so this is kinda reverse kayfabe.

1 Like

Brittany Hockley and Sophie Tieman, who were dumped by Nick Cummins in last week’s Bachelor finale, are this week’s guest quizmasters.

2 Likes

@JohnsonTV basketball player Jenna O’Hea is also guest quizmaster tonight.

2 Likes

This week’s guest quizmaster is Julia Morris, who was also on The Project earlier tonight to promote Blind Date. Coincidentally, during HYBPA Julia wore the same silver metallic Alex Perry dress as in tonight’s first episode of Blind Date.

2 Likes

Somehow I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

7 Likes

She also wore it on The Project tonight for a running gag that she was then off to host Blind Date and then came over to do HYBPA.

3 Likes

Next week:

1 Like

Are they running short on comedians?

2 Likes

I think Working Dog should expand the list by inviting actors and sportspeople (with a sense of humour) to compete.

3 Likes

What about normal people?

Yeah, no. It’s a show for comedians. They’ve expanded the roster this year.

10 Likes

They’ve tried a few like Michala Banas, Monty Diamond and Neroli Meadows but they don’t provide as many laughs as the comedians who are fast on their feet.

No we only want to watch abnormal people, thanks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Would be nice to see Colin Lane and/or Frank Woodley as contestants on the show. They were pretty good as guest quizmasters earlier this year, would like to see them compete.

Besides, they’re counted as comedians right?

3 Likes

They are comedians so yes

2 Likes

15 Likes