Have You Been Paying Attention?

So would I. The weakness or maybe the strength of Have You Been Paying Attention is they have a handful of talents they constantly use. I miss Michala Banas. I always thought she was quite good. I think Gretel would work well on this.

6 Likes

Leigh Sales is guest quizmaster tomorrow night.

5 Likes

Socceroos player Tomi Juric is tonight’s second guest quizmaster.

5 Likes

One of this seasons’ funniest tonight.

Great casting.

5 Likes

I was in fits when Sam was having a go about the dog :joy:

2 Likes

“Is everything all right on this show Tom? Are the bosses not happy?”

4 Likes

Looks like a hard working dog :wink:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Naomi Simson from Shark Tank and American band Hanson are this week’s guest quizmasters.

1 Like

Santo sitting in for Sam this week.

Sam was also absent from Nova 100 breakfast show this morning. Chrissie Swan said Sam had a virus.

3 Likes

Neighbours star Olympia Valance and Gabi Simpson from Queensland Firebirds netball team are this week’s guest quizmasters. Gabi won Liz Ellis Diamond for the best player of the season in the Australian Netball Awards in Melbourne on Saturday night and recorded HYBPA yesterday.

Actress and comedian Susie Youssef will be competing on next week’s show.

Flashback to the very first episode of HYBPA? as seen on tonight’s 100th. (Great attention to detail).

9 Likes

Damn was 10 already broadcasting in wide screen back in the 80s? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

4 Likes

That must have been when they were spending the big bucks, just before the first time they went into receivership. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

This week’s guest quizmasters are snowboarder Alex Pullin (flag bearer for the Australian team at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics) and Supercars driver Simona De Silvestro.

3 Likes