Have You Been Paying Attention?

There’s a few regulars who seem to play for points and occasionally make a lame joke. Fifi is one of them.

Next week looks to be a much better lineup. From memory it was Sam, Ed, Dilruk, Celia and…

1 Like

… Urzila. She makes her second appearance in three weeks.

1 Like

It’s Urzila Carlson. She’s brilliant. I’d be happy to have her on every week.

Probably wasn’t booked yet when they filmed the promo and then they didn’t bother filming another one when the guests were booked.

Next week

5 Likes

That’s just the part he plays. It is all banter.

10 Likes

It’s the same with Ed being a know-it-all or smug sometimes. It can get annoying but then he gets something royally wrong and gets paid out for it, so that’s quite satisfying too. :laughing:

4 Likes

Funniest part of the show.

Maybe it’s because she has no involvement with Ten (when Wrong Girl creator Zoe Foster-Blake was a guest quizmaster last year, she was hyped up in promos despite being less well known than Myf)

I like it when Marty is on.

4 Likes

Casey Donovan will be guest quizmaster tonight.

They should have got her on as a contestant.

2 Likes

On fire tonight! :joy:

1 Like

6 Likes

Melissa Tkautz from Real Housewives of Sydney (and E Street) and singer Pete Murray are this week’s guest quizmasters.

British-born nurse and comedian Georgie Carroll will make her debut on the show next week.

1 Like

2 Likes

Who won tonight’s episode?
(sorry about my poor streaming on Freeview app)

1 Like

Marty

(fuck yeah fucken oath!)

3 Likes

Marty Sheargold

Last nights episode was one of mu favourites. I really like Anne. I think Ten and working dog should look at getting a show for Jane to host rather than compete in.

2 Likes

I’d like to see Gretel on the show.

2 Likes