Have You Been Paying Attention?

3 Likes

Contestants for next week’s season premiere

Have our contestants, Ed Kavalee, Sam Pang, Geraldine Hickey, Marty Sheargold and Anne Edmonds been paying attention? The guest quizmaster and host Tom Gleisner are about to find out!

And for the week after

2 Likes

Have You Been Waiting For This?

Have You Been Paying Attention? Premieres Tonight At 8.40pm On 10 And 10 Play.

They’re back!

Tom Gleisner, Ed Kavalee and Sam Pang are returning to our screens to kick off the eleventh season of Have You Been Paying Attention? tonight at 8.40pm on 10 and 10 Play.

Pleased to be back on his podium, Quizmaster Tom Gleisner is looking forward to dusting off his cue cards to take us through the news, the not-so-news and everything in between.

Permanent contestants, Sam Pang and Ed Kavalee will be joined by a rotating panel of talented comics whose level of weekly content consumption seems to span from headline-dabbler to TikTok addict.

Reflecting on how to remain current heading into their eleventh season, Ed explains, “This season we are covering all bases. Tom and I will be marrying each other at first sight and Pang will be eating zebra testicles”.

While the aim is to generate the most points via correct answers, the real winner is whoever makes the first joke at Tom’s expense.

1 Like

About damn time! :grin:

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

There seems to be some minor updates to the set if I’m not mistaken.

The only change I can see is that the contestants have a single big screen to look at on the on the left of their POV, instead of the 4-screen LED wall previously.

1 Like

I notice tweaks to the theme music as the show goes to a break.

This year - door surrounds are different as well as the single screen.

Lat year

4 Likes

Ed with his giant win again tonight :roll_eyes:

Guy, Celia & Mel next week.

2 Likes

What was the go with New Idea coming up with a Sam vs Tom story?

Don’t you know that these women’s mags just make shit up? Tom was just calling it out for the bullshit it is.

5 Likes

I know that, I was saying what convinced them to go after HYBPA? Pretty small target.

It’s a high rating show so that’s enough to pique their interest. It’s like clickbait. They’ll target anyone of interest and if there’s enough clicks then they’ll go bunta on that target.

2 Likes

He must have a storage shed full of those trophies by now :wink:

5 Likes

He sold a truckload of them back to Channel 10 at a bargain price so they don’t have to make more. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Monday, 29 May 8:40 pm

A cast of favourites are taking position upon their podiums to make Monday a little less Monday.

Alex Ward’s witty punch lines will make for interesting news commentary as Kitty Flanagan takes aim at fellow panel members and Lloyd Langford takes aim at himself.

Ed Kavalee and Sam Pang will round out the team as Quizmaster Tom Gleisner will try (and likely fail) to keep them all in line.

While you shouldn’t rely on this crew to inform, it’s a safe guarantee that they’ll leave you hanging for more.

Good to have Kitty back.

https://twitter.com/HYBPA/status/1660612569080406022?s=20

Program for this Monday

https://twitter.com/HYBPA/status/1660133313804156929?s=20

1 Like
2 Likes

Shock winner tonight :smile:

3 Likes