Happy New Year! Thread

A fireworks display was visible from my front window, as usual on NYE, but I was too scared to stick my head out and take a close look. I’ve been watching Bird Box on Netflix tonight and it has kinda fucked with my head. I may also have had a celebratory Peroni or two. I sure know how to party…

4 Likes

Happy New Year to my MS crew.

Loved the Sydney fireworks, was their no ‘fire waterfall’ this year or did I blink and miss? Melbourne fireworks were also pretty good, lighting up the skyline.

1 Like

Happy New Year, everyone!

Here’s a picture of the fireworks show in Bendigo!

6 Likes

Happy new year to everyone on MediaSpy.

4 Likes

Happy new year to all on Media Spy. Let’s hope 2022 will be a much better year, with the pandemic hopefully in its latter stages now.

4 Likes

HAPPY

NEW

YEAR!!!

Hard to believe we are already 22 years into the 21st century… where has it all gone?

3 Likes

Happy new year to all on Media Spy.

4 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone :slight_smile:

Hoping that this year is one where things just keep improving and going back to normal. :slight_smile:

Surely it’s got to be better than 2020 and 2021!

2 Likes

Happy new year to everyone on Mediaspy.
Hope that things will go back to normal and that WA borders will reopen.

3 Likes

Welcome to the year of the Benaud (Twenty Twenty-Tchoo).

5 Likes

happy new year all from WA! I hope to share more memories and good times with everyone in 2022. love you all. :heart::tada:

3 Likes

And I seriously hope it is a MARVELLOUSSSSSS year for everyone!

Happy New Year MS!

Great to wake up on New Years Day without a hangover. Finished work at 10:30pm and knocked back a few Balter mid strength beers before midnight. Home and in bed by 1am.

Would be great to go out for a walk this morning/today but with the temperature forecasted to be 36 and currently sitting at 32 in Melbourne, it might be a tad too hot.

At least this NYE was better than the year before, as I wasn’t sitting in a queue for 2.5 hours to cross the VIC/NSW border. It should’ve taken five minutes (if that) from where we joined the queue on a non border closure day. Plus another 2.5 hours to get home.

4 Likes

Happy New Year Media Spyers.

Based on the trailer I saw for the year, 2023 is apparently going to be the biggest ever with more drama, more excitement, more sport, more action and more re-launch alerts (but the same old Nine logo), so bring it on.

9 Likes

Happy new year! :slight_smile: :tada:

5 Likes

Dear Mediaspy Members.

Wishing you a Happy New Year! Goodbye 2022, hello 2023.

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

I have a video of the Bendigo fireworks that I will upload soon.

4 Likes

happy new year from Perth, all! :tada: :partying_face:

7 Likes

I echo the same to all as well! :fireworks::sparkler:

I wish for an optimistic, relaunch/refresh packed year! :slightly_smiling_face::star2:

Already looking forward to keeping my eyes glued to Nine on the 9th! :grin:

6 Likes

Happy New Year to all Media Spyers :partying_face:

4 Likes