Happy New Year! Thread

Discussion about New Year’s Eve, the upcoming year, resolutions and everything in-between!

You can view the previous thread here.
http://www.mediaspy.org/forum/index.php?/topic/23314-new-years-resolutions/

Are you looking forward to 2016?

I’m hoping to get to the gym five times a week next year, I’m currently going three times a week at the moment. So far I’ve lost about 15kgs since the start of the year. However, I’ve put a few kgs back on over the last few months. I’m hoping to get down to around 80-90kgs

As usual we all make New Year’s resolutions and by 2nd January they are out the window.(well in my case anyway).
Personally after a rough five years with health issues, I’m now really looking forward to returning to full-time work in mid 2016.So for me 2016 is going to be a big year professionally and personally getting married in February here in London with all my family supporting us.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wishing everyone here a Happy New Year!

Congrats to ADMIN team on a successful launch of new and greatly improved MediaSpy :+1:
Of course some small glitches for some people here but have some patience guys.Maybe if your not happy then don’t pay your 2016 membership fees😏.
Cheers :beers: to 2016 being another happy year in this community! :tada:

Happy New Year everyone! Here’s to an even better year in the media next year! :grin:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Resolutions don’t exist in my world so I don’t have to worry about them. 2016 starts with a training session tomorrow with a 50km in Canberra the first big run on the agenda in April.

Happy New Year, Media Spy. I’m definitely looking forward to a bigger and better year in the media! :smile:

Happy New Year Media Spiers. TV-wise, resolving to upload more historical clips to YT!

Just noticed that this thread exists lol. Happy New Year to all my fellow Media Spiers. As part of my New Years resolution (and pardon the cliche) but, I am going to finally kick the habit of smoking. Hope all that have made resolutions are able to achieve them this year too :+1:

I’m not having resolutions this year rather than guidelines. The first guideline for me is to have a vegetarian day at least once a week. I have a few meals planned out including; stuffed Zucchini, Lentil Burgers and mushroom and tomato risotto.

Let’s revive this thread for another year shall we!

Happy New Years to everyone on MS! :boom::boom:

Anyone out there with resolutions this year for next? :slightly_smiling_face:

More exercise!

Happy (nearly) New Year friends!! 2016 has been a ride, we’ve had a ship tonne of fun this year, let’s see 2017 be no different!

Well, I wanna work my way up to play a few more DJ sets here and there, I really gotta perfect the double/triple drops, mashup edits and actually really learn how to use Ableton. Where there’s a will, there’s a way!

Say, how are we all celebrating tonight?
I’m gonna party in the city (like last year)!

Happy new year to every one on MediaSpy☺

Happy New Year!

I’ve just been doing a channel scan and tres disappointed to see that NOT A SINGLE CHANNEL has launched a new logo at midnight for 2017! (like 7 did some years ago).

Happy New Year everyone. :slight_smile:

Hopefully Media Spy is ready for the 2017 Australian media Relaunch Season, mid-January to mid-February (approximately)! :wink:

Happy new year all.
The only ones that need to change logo are WIN (to ten) and SC Tas (to 7), but forgive my wishful thinking.

EVEN though its just 10:40pm in WA, I’d like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Cheers! :beer: