Grey's Anatomy

Television’s “longest-running medical drama” Grey’s Anatomy‘s has been officially renewed for an 18th season. Spinoff Station 19 has been renewed for Season 5.

They keep flogging dead horses in the US.

1 Like

Nah Greys is still great. One of my faves - personally I feel the recent season has been really well handled.

It is obviously very soapy but I love that, one of my guilty pleasures and just look forward to it every single week.

3 Likes

Jesse Williams has left Grey’s Anatomy after 12 seasons.

Kate Walsh has spent the past year in Australia but it looks like she has returned to the US to film her role.

Season 18 premieres on September 30 in the US and October 1 on Disney+ in Australia.

UPDATE 21/9: ABC has released the trailer for the Grey’s Anatomy/Station 19 crossover. While part 1 will be available on Disney+, part 2 won’t be shown in Australia until sometime in 2022.

Where did you see that Greys was starting tonight? It isn’t on Disney+…

Last season it was airing weekly on D+ about a month behind the US. Are you sure it was meant to be on tonight?

Part 1 was actually on Station 19, wasn’t much of a crossover (a burns patient was brought to Grey Sloan Hospital).

I’m still waiting for Johnson to answer my question as to where he saw that it’ll be on Disney Plus, because it still isn’t there.

Since the last season was on Disney+, many of us thought Seven had given up the rights permanently. Not sure why the new season has not yet appeared on Disney+.

The new season starts on Disney+ on October 20.

Do we know if Station 19 is also dropping tonight?

ABC has announced that Fightmaster — who is non-binary, as is Kai — has become a recurring member of the “Grey’s Anatomy” cast, the first time a non-binary actor has played a doctor on the show. (Trans actor Alex Blue Davis played surgical resident Casey Parker in Seasons 14-16.)

Aussie actress Adelaide Kane is joining season 19 of Grey’s Anatomy.

Season 19. Talk about flogging a dead horse.

Still one of the most streamed shows worldwide, milk that cow for all it’s worth I say.

3 Likes

Great news about Addison returning to hopefully fill the void left by Meredith only appearing in a handful of episodes.

1 Like

Is this still going?