Great songs heard on radio

It might have been heard on Stereo 10 back then also,great song that one,it is on one of my old 80s compilation CDs

1 Like

Oh yes of course. If it was 1986 Stereo 10 would have played it.

Pulp - A Little Soul. Rebel FM today

Can’t say I ever recall hearing this one on commercial radio, certainly not in recent times. And to hear a Pulp song, let alone one that’s not Disco 2000 or Common People, is incredibly rare

2 Likes

Your So Strong - Mentals
Gimme Some Lovin’ - GANGgajang

Tonight on Triple M Brisbane

4 Likes

Blur, “Country House” 1995 on Triple M ‘Generation 90s’ today .Great to hear this one from them for a change ,I’m so over hearing “Song 2”

4 Likes

You Take Me Up / Thompson Twins now on Absolute Radio 80s

3 Likes

Requested by a Spongebob fan?

2 from Triple M today:
Peter Gabriel,"Shock the Monkey " 1983
Big Pig, "Breakaway " 1988👍

4 Likes

2 great songs there Karen_Cee :+1:

Incubus - Drive on KIIS 101.1 of all places this afternoon :thumbsup:

3 Likes

“Stay” by Oingo Boingo-1986 Triple M Brisbane today👍

3 Likes

Beat me to it! Was just about to post that myself

2 Likes

I remember hearing this very song on Triple M back in 1986 and I thought it was a great song then :blush:

2 Likes

Stevie Wright - Evie Parts 1,2 and 3 now on 102.5 The Edge… O yes The Edge :flushed:

4 Likes

And followed by Men At Work - Its a Mistake :+1:

3 Likes

Good to hear “The Edge” sounds like it’s getting its act together with their playlist.

1 Like

Star 104.5 have been playing this song a few times of late which I hadn’t heard on the radio for a while

Mr Know It All - Kelly Clarkson

I quite like this song actually.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not bad is it. I’ve heard it on Breeze before.

I am guessing that would of been appart of the special Flashback friday and saturday night playlist

1 Like

Yes it was mate. They do chuck some awesome songs in on Flashback Fridays but also they play some shockers as well. If Flashback Fridays was not all over the place, it would be very listenable.

The every other day playlist is still the same 50 songs on repeat.

1 Like