Gogglebox Australia

The Celebrity edition will be the season final of Gogglebox.

So far, no image and only vague descriptions of who the ‘celebrities’ are.

Matty and Jad are absent from this week’s episode because (according to the narrator) Jad was sick.

1 Like

Looks like Carrie Bickmore and Fifi Box will be on this. The Irwin’s are returning as are Dave Hughes and others that were in the first season with a couple more newbies as well.

1 Like

Blockbuster Line-Up Of Stars Revealed For Celebrity Gogglebox Australia.

Celebrity Gogglebox Australia. Thursday, 26 October At 8.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Network 10 today announced the stellar line-up of stars including leading comedians, television, and radio stars, who will appear on their couches for a one-off special episode of Celebrity Gogglebox Australia on Thursday, 26 October helping to raise awareness for ReachOut Australia.

Turning their hand to be the country’s most opinionated viewers for the first time are radio and television stars, best friends Carrie Bickmore and Fifi Box together on the couch, along with some of Australia’s favourite personalities, comedians Anne Edmonds and partner Lloyd Langford, The Real Housewives of Sydney stars Krissy Marsh and Nicole O’Neil and The Great Australian Bake Off judge Darren Purchese and host Natalie Tran. Returning armchair critics are Australian wildlife warriors, The Irwin’s - Terri, Bindi & Robert along with one of Australia’s favourite comedians Dave Hughes and wife Holly Ife, Australian comedy royalty Julia Morris and Nazeem Hussain will be joined for the first time by Urzila Carlson. Also returning are entertainers Anthony Callea and Tim Campbell along with mates 2022 Australian of the Year and Paralympian Gold Medallist Dylan Alcott and MasterChef Australia judge Andy Allen.

Carrie Bickmore said: “I already spend time on Fifi’s couch watching TV and chatting, so this really is the perfect gig for us!"

Fifi Box said: “I am thrilled to be joining the cast of Celebrity Gogglebox Australia , how could I pass up the opportunity to hang out on the couch with my mate Carrie and watch some great television. I have been in training for this gig for years!”

Celebrity Gogglebox Australia is an Endemol Shine Australia (a Banijay Company) production for FOXTEL and Network 10.

2 Likes
1 Like

Dylan Alcott not Alcot?

1 Like

Also who’s Anothony Callea? Is he any relation to Anthony?

Come on Ten how hard can it be to get this stuff right?

2 Likes

:laughing: He’s Another Anthony. :crazy_face:

Two glaring errors in one promo is terrible, not enough checks being done prior to broadcast.

That’s what happens when you run such a lean operation.

2 Likes

Spelling corrected

2 Likes

I don’t like that they are reviewing shows from months ago. Like do we really need to see them watching a random MAFS or I’m a Celeb episode from 7-8 months ago? They are not relevant anymore and we know the outcome of the series.

Edit: Now they are watching this week’s episode of Masked Singer. Much better but it just seems like a weird mix they are watching.

Holly was replaced by Kate Langbroek.

I didn’t like the idea that they were reviewing old shows but it actually worked well as a wrap up of the year and final ep.

Good mix of celebs. Wish this was a bigger season in between the normal season.

3 Likes

We could’ve done without Darren Purchase, the desperate housewives and that awful Anthony Callea.

Anne and Lloyd were quite good.

1 Like

It was a good way to wrap up and look back on a season. Funny seeing Julia and Robert Irwin watching I’m A Celebrity.

2 Likes

Great show. It was funny and had energy- something the normal version has been missing sadly for the last few seasons.

There seemed to be a better mix of celebrities this time too, enough that Dave Hughes shouldn’t be needed anymore.

Anne and Lloyd should become regulars. Everything they were saying was cracking me up.

Vivica what a name. Narrator: OK Bindi :joy:

3 Likes

Remember when they didn’t let them hang out with each other

4 Likes