Gogglebox Australia

Just found this video of them reviewing it all the way back in 2016.

2 Likes

Isn’t it Keith and Lee(anne)?

No. Tim and Leanne. The brother and sister couple.

1 Like

:astonished:

they from Tasmania?

Couple or pair is a term used to describe two that are together.

All the new families seem to be like the producers were trying to get clones of the old ones.

2 Likes

wow looking at that the show looks so different in just 4 years haha

1 Like
3 Likes

F@&n ridiculous to put this show on at 9.45 tonight…why the hell Isn’t masterclass on Friday?!?

3 Likes

I agree. I find that the Masterclass component of the show could be a show in its own right, or perhaps have a masterclass episode one night each week, but that’s for a different topic.

Tonight’s Gogglebox Episode probably had the best ensemble of shows in a very long time, very little reality.

1 Like

i twas on there instragram feed it was moved to 9.45pm coz of the show showing the feet thing

1 Like

Foxtel shows it at 7:30 pm so I doubt that was the real reason. And they have moved Gogglebox to this timeslot in past years when Masterchef was on.

1 Like

well it was also on tim and leeannes instagram feed as well

This episode will be on 10 Peach at 9pm Sunday.

2 Likes

Isn’t it always repeated each Sunday on 10Peach?

1 Like

I was pointing out that the show wasn’t moved to a later time tonight because of content.

2 Likes

Right. Sorry. That wasn’t clear to me at all by reading that.

It could be exclusive to Foxtel and not repeated on 10.

1 Like

Excited for this- hope it will be on ten as well. Wonder how Many eps it would be or if it will just be a special?!

Would love to see Kyle on this as well. He would be great.

Hopefully it isn’t replacing the standard regular series which airs through September?