Gogglebox Australia

That’s true, but The Bachelorette is pretty much going to be entirely centred around Angie unlike I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here which was centred around multiple celebrities (well, more like “people you’ve vaguely heard of in the media” in many cases).

While Gogglebox was able to avoid Yvie and Angie in the early episodes of I’m A Celebrity, Yvie was the runner up - so producers were pretty much forced to back down on their threat to never show the two on the program. I think the same will happen with Bachelorette.

1 Like

Chances are they will only cover The Bachelorette only if something big happens this season. It could be the fact that her brother is in the house undercover, if that sparks fireworks.

1 Like

I think this was more a foxtel edict rather than 10. As usual foxtel being spoiled sports.

3 Likes

Good to hear that there should be some new Goggleboxers to watch next year, not too sure whether I’m keen on the idea of expanding the number of families/groups though.

Any more than 12 families/groups would probably be too many, 7 out of the current 10 have been there since the first season in 2015. If I were a Gogglebox producer, I wouldn’t be entirely against the idea of refreshing up to half the cast.

I also personally think the program needs to change up the mix of content reviewed but let’s not go there again…

Well, we lost two last year and only got one new one. There may be other departures next year. :wink:

Surely Gogglebox will finish its run before Bachelorette begins.

This week is episode 7

Am I right by presuming that it’s an 11 episode series like the one earlier this year was?

Can’t believe they reviewed the AGT grand final but completely ignored The Masked Singer on tonight’s show.

1 Like

That means The Masked Singer should be reviewed next week.

As I said before, only if Ten releases the episode to the Goggleboxers before it screens live, but given all the security, they may be reluctant to do so.

Otherwise they’d have to make sure everyone watched it live on Monday night. Edited on Tuesday and slotted into the show for broadcast on Wednesday.

So it may not happen.

I’m surprised they don’t show slightly edited versions between ten and Foxtel. Surely they would have enough footage to change up a few segments each week so that exactly the same episode dosent air on both channels

That would cost more money. What’s the benefit?

1 Like

Small amount of additional editing to create a point of difference between the two shows. Diehard fans may watch on both channels and Foxtel could then push more of their shows and likewise for ten?!?

Just a thought

Whoever is controlling the Gogglebox account is tweeting about Angie on the Bachelorette

1 Like

The Survivor segment in last night’s show was hilarious they way that the voice over kept making fun of Baden for basically being unmemorable or nonexistent for the season. Poor Baden. :rofl:

There is no way they were going to give them advanced copies of the episode to review given how secretive it is. It will definitely be on next weeks show.

Months of secrecy to only have it blown by a couple of the Jackson kids at little lunch?
Nah.

I’m hoping for a brother/sister combination. “Pigeon chested” Pete and his little sister Sophie are my favourites on the British version. They often have me in tears of laughter at some of their off hand comments. Siblings are so much more loose and comfortable during banter as they try to outdo each other with stupid, inappropriate comments.

53%20PM

2 Likes