Gogglebox Australia

Not on Tenplay yet… Hopefully this is just a technical glitch and gets sorted later today and not a permanent change.

1 Like

Yes I saw this too and wondered if it means it won’t be online this year. Usually up by now. Usually the show was only available for a day or two when it was on Tenplay last year.

So great to have this show back, laughs all round. One day , I think we have suggested it before, is a family watching other families, on TV, who are watching TV. I think also they should find a more creative way to finish the show, it is rather abrupt.

Hilarious commentary on Daryl Somers and Reno Rumble.

Anastasia regarding the families being helped on RR: My heart bleeds for the mother but it’s still a shit show. :laughing:

2 Likes

Anastasia is the best cast member on this show by a mile. She always cracks me up and her comments are generally pretty spot on.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: MasterChef Australia

I think you posted this in the wrong topic.

1 Like

Thanks - fixed.

She certainly says it like it is. I’m surprised it has taken Faye this long to tell her to STFU. Imagine having Anastasia screaming non stop beside you while watching TV.

Yvie has been much more reserved since season 1. She was an absolute riot during the first season but barely says a thing anymore.

And it is up on Tenplay - expires in 1 day though.

its always been like that.

Phew!

Same as last year. It’s a shame because it’s the time of show that would be very popular on catch up tv. Foxtel doesn’t have it available on Anytime either.

Its a bit stupid that it only lasts one day on tenplay. That should be sorted out. Obviously a reason for it though.

1 Like

It’s there now

1 Like

Encore on Monday night at 10pm.Did Ten show encores last year?

Not that I recall.

Yeah, I don’t ever remember Ten showing encores of Gogglebox in 2015. Although Lifestyle played plenty of them (even doing a Gogglebox marathon over Christmas I think).

Its obviously a rights issue. I can’t see it being extended longer.

I know Eleven did on Fridays for season 2.