Games

They also made an accompanying tweet on X (Twitter) at about the same time, with it now having 1.5m likes and 166m views, the most liked gaming tweet of all time.

That said, bring on December.

1 Like

the next GTA trailer will be out Tuesday night AU time (1AM AEDT, 10AM AWST)

WHAT IS HYPE MAY NEVER DIE

4 Likes

12:00 am on the 6th here in QLD (AEST), probably going to stay up till then to see it.

Might actually pick up a PS5 just to play it at launch (still on PS4 right now).

Also, a live countdown to the trailer is being hosted on YouTube (courtesy of IGN):

1 Like

So the trailer was leaked and rockstar released it early.

GTA VI releases 2025

3 Likes

We’ve waited 10 years for this moment. Game looks amazing, cannot wait for 2025.

2 Likes

One of Australia’s largest independent video game developers, League of Geeks, has made half its studio redundant and “indefinitely paused” production on spaceship adventure simulation Jumplight Odyssey.

Thirty-one staff and contractors working on Jumplight Odyssey, including members of the operations and publishing unit, were laid off.

1 Like
2 Likes

Epic Games is running on a high lately, with this win and the resurgence of Fortnite player numbers.

1 Like

Not to mention the addition of Lego live service experience to Fortnite.

The Android & iOS ports of the controversial GTA Trilogy remaster are currently available to download on Netflix (and have been since the 15th):

It took him about 38 minutes to reach the kill screen.

It was previously thought the game would only go up to level 29, but Mr Gibson reached level 157.

2 Likes

I watched that video a few days ago and quite interesting even though i have no interest in tetris whatsoever.

my own question when watching was ‘will nintendo release a patch for the colours with all the developments in the game’s meta?’

1 Like
1 Like