Game of Thrones

If she fell through the floor maybe she could have survived. I’m not giving up!

She is gone. They wont waste their last 15 hours on keeping her alive.

Not possible. The wildfire was underneath the temple (Great Sept of Baelor) and when it detonated it exploded upwards and spewed out onto the streets and spread to the surrounding buildings. Get over it. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Green Trial is now as momentous as the Red Wedding and Purple Wedding.

Battle of the Bastards created in Melbourne
Well done guys :slight_smile: A huge production effort which paid big dividends.

1 Like

I know a guy from Sydney who went down to Melbourne to work on this for a few months last year/earlier this year. He said the battle was going to be epic but would not reveal any spoilers.

[quote=“JohnsonTV, post:64, topic:557”]
Battle of the Bastards created in Melbourne[/quote]

“…Jon Snow (Kit Harrington) and his sister Sansa Stark (Sophie Tucker)…”

Sophie Turner. Mistakes like that should be caught before they are published, and the online versions should have been corrected by now.

I’m having Game of Thrones withdrawals. :frowning:

2 Likes

King of the North.

2 Likes

Going to be an epic season 7!

2 Likes

It pissed me off to see Nine using images from GoT to try and promote 20 to 1. The network has had zero interest in delivering quality international product to viewers for years. They had one of the biggest shows in the world in The Sopranos and they drove viewers nuts with haphazard scheduling. They wouldn’t have a clue what to do with something like GoT. We’d probably still be waiting for them to finish season one if they had the rights.

4 Likes

Can we just appreciate the beautiful soundtrack for Ep10. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The producers have confirmed season 7 has been pushed back to northern summer 2017 (winter in Australia) and will also have only seven episodes. It will be shot largely in Northern Ireland, with additional portions to be filmed in Spain and Iceland.

2 Likes

In case you’ve have missed it, HBO has confirmed season 8 in 2018 will be the show’s last season.

Peter Vaughan, who played Maester Aemon Targaryen on the show’s first five seasons, has died aged 93.

Nice. Finally an end date. I love this show, but it’s been dragging on for a couple seasons now. :stuck_out_tongue:

But they are in talks about a Spin Off.

Hopefully they change their minds.

[quote=“JohnsonTV, post:72, topic:557”]
and will also have only seven episodes.[/quote]

That’s pretty disappointing. They must be damn good and expensive episodes to only have seven and be pushed back a few months. Daenerys will have to sack King’s Landing and take the throne for these production setbacks to be worthwhile.

Interesting maybe a denaryus spin off ? Is she still popular character ? I’m half way through season two still lol

I have a feeling it will go back in time. But not sure.