Game Of Games

I’m still watching, but I actually think it’s okay. I like how family friendly it is. One of only a few programs in prime time I can think of that you can watch with the whole family. My favourite game is the pyramid by far.

Though I think they could cut a game out and reduce the run time by at least 20 minutes though with only three at the end.

They had two new games tonight too.

1 Like

With you @Aurora! Been enjoying it since day 1.

Ten has moved Games of Games from Sundays after a Disappointing 229,000 Viewers tuned in on Sunday Night, It’ll Return on Saturday Nights (aka the Graveyard Shift) soon.

Is that reported or a guess? You are saying it will return on Saturday nights. Opinion or fact?

The show will be on Saturday nights at 7pm.

2 Likes

It may actually find some sort of family audience there given there is bugger all on… unlikely though.

How many episodes were filmed?

wikipedia says 10 episodes hahahaha

In other words, axed or (at the very least) highly unlikely to return in 2019!

Realistically I can’t see them touching The Sunday Project, but I reckon Ten needs to look at starting their flagship Sunday night primetime programs at 7pm or even 6.30pm. Trying to get viewers tuning in at 7.30pm (30 minutes or so into the big hitters on Seven/Nine) is just too hard of a sell IMO.

1 Like

I agree and a good way to test this would be to rest Sunday Project in January and see how the Sunday line-up performs with I’m A Celebrity kicking off the night at 6.30 or 7pm.

1 Like

?

Fact Actually

I know a lot of shows go to Saturday night to die :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but the “graveyard shift” is actually the time after midnight.

1 Like

I was laughing that my source is Wikipedia - the most untrusted source of information :slight_smile:

WB International also says 10 episodes.

With four episodes left (six have already aired) that means the show should finish before Christmas.

From Nov 24th.

2 Likes

Both the video and TV guide says 7:00 Saturday, but apparently (it’s probably a mistake) GOG is 7:30 Saturday.

The final episode is getting burnt off at 1pm on Monday. Should’ve done it sooner than later. It was agonizing to watch.

1 Like

Did someone tie you to a chair and force you to watch it?

1 Like