Max Alt Rock
Max Lovesongs
Nature
Foxtel Arts broadway

3 Likes

From Matt Doran on Instagram:

https://instagram.com/p/Bd8ysSRgKtZ/

1 Like

Disappointing since I still use it. Annoying that Telstra actually got me off Foxtel to use T-Box and now they are dropping any support of it.

1 Like

along with World Movies (Jan 31) Foxtel is also dropping Eurosport News, FX and Nat Geo People from Feb 28.

seriously reconsidering my sub.

FX? That’s big. I wonder where The Walking Dead, Lucifer etc will go.

Surely that can’t be true about FX?

FX and Nat Geo People closing is in the Feb mag under “Channel Listings”… Eurosports News wasn’t named as closing down, but it was confirmed to me on the Foxtel Facebook page.

The Foxtel rep told me that “more news on where to find your favourite shows on these channels in the future will be made soon.”

Pissed about FX… they’ll probably move all their good stuff to TV Hits in its beautiful, crystal clear standard definition.

Foxtel has already axed SoHo, it should not be closing another drama channel. I think the reason is to reduce the amount of repeat programming outside primetime.

FX dramas will surely go to showcase or fox8

TV Hits would be good, I could get it on Fetch then!

According to a post in the Foxtel Community

“Yes, the FX channel will close as of 28 Feb, but the shows you enjoy will still be on Foxtel and will move to a new channel. Details will be released next week.”

I suppose you could read that as a new channel replacing FX, though it probably means a different channel.

I think it means a different channel. They’re not starting up any new channels these days.

2 Likes

nope there not which make you think if foxtel is still value for money

It certainly is not value for money when many are still paying the same with reduced channels and service.

Why? Genuinely a baffling move as far as I’m concerned

its a good move as you’d think most of the shows would move to fox8, or another channel in the entertainment package which actually means more for less :wink:

Is Nat Geo People just being dropped from Foxtel? Or is it shutting down altogether? In other words, is it going to remain on Fetch TV?