Foxtel

Im not surprised about Eurosport News, its not great

2 Likes

This is what happens when you spend all your money on sports rights. Entertainment has been getting repeatedly fucked over and that looks set to continue.

HBO should hurry up and launch HBOGO and Now in Australia.

I personally don’t think losing channels matters as much anymore with Foxtel’s On Demand features. As long as the content gets migrated to other channels and is not lost from Foxtel entirely, then it’s OK

1 Like

I would assume its going to remain on Fetch.

What it’s ratings like? Probably 0.
Should be replaced with Sky Sports HQ.

Just confirmed on Fetch facebook, Nat Geo People gone, Discovery and TLC replacing it.

According to c21 Media, Fox Networks Group (which owns Nat Geo People) was unable to renew the channel’s carriage deal with Foxtel. But to have the channel also dropped by Fetch is strange.

Breaking:

In the age - the first paragraph again showing that fox needs cricket but cricket doesn’t need fox.

If fox don’t get cricket, than Murdoch only needs to blame his son for the horrible way he tried to set up Ten to fail.

lets hope the new ceo can turn around foxtell coz i know right now theres not much value for money and if it wasnt foxtel saving a place to call home i would have canceled a long time ago

2 Likes

ill just leave this here…

1 Like

Does anyone have the iq3? Is it finally ready for me to upgrade?

Yes, I have the iQ3.

There’s nothing really WRONG with it, occasionally it won’t turn on via the remote, so I have to turn it off at the walll and back on again.

I preferred the iQ2 TV Guide though, you see more programs at once on the screen

1 Like

I had it when it first came out. It was such a traumatic time that im too scared to go back to it.

1 Like

That is my concern!

IQ3 is great. A massive visual improvement on the IQ2. Grouping shows together in separate folders is really nice as well. Well worth the upgrade IMO.

3 Likes

fully agree , worth the upgrade :slight_smile:

The IQ3 is far more unstable and sluggish than the IQ2, in my experience. You trade off almost instant response times for a shiny user interface.

1 Like

Foxtel is bringing Movies Greats back, in HD on 403 from 23rd March.

when was that dumped?