Foxtel Smooth

###To Mum with Love with Josh Groban on Mother’s Day

Sunday 8 May from 10am

Josh Groban is one of the world’s most loved singers and he’s joining the Foxtel Smooth line-up presenting To Mum with Love, a special music playlist for mum while she puts her feet up this Mother’s Day.

In a made for Foxtel Smooth special, Groban will introduce his favourite Mother’s Day tunes featuring Foxtel Smooth classics including Tina Arena, Michael Buble, Seal, Fleetwood Mac, and Whitney Houston, joining new stars like Adele and John Legend, plus a few Josh Groban hits too.

An internationally renowned singer, songwriter and actor, Groban’s unique baritone voice is instantly recognisable. He has entertained fans across the globe with his multiplatinum albums, captivating live performances, and comedic film and television appearances. Groban is the only artist who has had two albums land on Billboard’s list of 20 best-sellers in the last 10 years.

In addition to his current Australian tour, Josh Groban will release Stages Live, the live counterpart to his 2015 album Stages – a collection of the greatest songs from legendary musical theatre – which peaked at #2 on the ARIA charts and is now certified gold in Australia.

The 34-year-old Los Angeles native first broke into the music scene in 2001 with his self-titled double-platinum debut. In 2007 Groban became the best-selling recording artist of the year thanks to sales of Awake and his blockbuster Grammy-nominated Christmas album, Noel – the best-selling album of 2007. All That Echoes followed in 2013 debuting at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart. His global arena tours routinely sell out, including his 2013 All That Echoes tour, which included 60 shows in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and North America.

Foxtel Smooth is your easy place to relax with songs from the artists you know and love. With a relaxing blend of laidback music, Foxtel Smooth is the perfect escape when life gets a little busy. To Mum with Love with Josh Groban premieres Sunday May 8 from 10am only on Foxtel Smooth.

Now how the hell did I miss this?

Here’s Smooth TV’s list of songs that can be requested. I’m not sure what percentage of their library this represents, but there’s only 864 tracks.

1927 – If I Could 1927 – That's When I Think Of You 10CC – The Things We Do For Love 10CC – I'm Not In Love 98 Degrees – I Do (Cherish You) A Great Big World – Already Home A Great Big World/Christina Aguilera – Say Something Abba – Chiquitita Abba – Dancing Queen Abba – Fernando Abba – I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do Abba – I Have A Dream Abba – Knowing Me Knowing You Abba – Mamma Mia Abba – S.O.S. Abba – Super Trouper Abba – Take A Chance On Me Abba – Thank You For The Music Abba – The Name Of The Game Abba – Waterloo Abba – The Winner Takes It All Abba – Money Money Money Absent Friends – Nobody But You Adele – Make You Feel My Love Adele – Set Fire To The Rain Adele – Rolling In The Deep Adele – Someone Like You Aerosmith – I Don't Want To Miss A Thing A–Ha – Take On Me Air Supply – All Out Of Love Air Supply – Making Love (Out Of Nothing At All) Air Supply – Here I Am Air Supply – The One That You Love Al Green – Love Is A Beautiful Thing Alannah Myles – Black Velvet Alex Lloyd – Amazing Alicia Keys – Girl On Fire Alicia Keys – Fallin' Alicia Keys – If I Ain't Got You Alicia Keys – No One Alicia Keys – Empire State Of Mind Part II All 4 One – I Can Love You Like That All 4 One – I Swear America – Horse With No Name Amy Grant – Baby Baby Angry Anderson – Suddenly Angus & Julia Stone – Big Jet Plane Anita Baker – Sweet Love Anna Kendrick – Cups (When I'm Gone) Annie Lennox – Walking On Broken Glass Annie Lennox – A Whiter Shade Of Pale Annie Lennox – No More I Love You's Annie Lennox – Why Annie Lennox/Al Green – Put A Little Love In Your Heart Aretha Franklin – Respect Aretha Franklin/George Michael – I Knew You Were Waiting For Me Atomic Kitten – Whole Again Axiom – Little Ray Of Sunshine Bachelor Girl – Buses And Trains Backstreet Boys – Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely Backstreet Boys – Incomplete Backstreet Boys – As Long As You Love Me Backstreet Boys – Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) Backstreet Boys – I Want It That Way Barbra Streisand – Memory Barbra Streisand – Woman In Love Barbra Streisand/Bryan Adams – I Finally Found Someone Barry Manilow – Mandy Baz Luhrmann – Everybody's Free To Wear... Beach Boys – Good Vibrations Beach Boys – Don't Worry Baby Beach Boys – Sloop John B Beach Boys – Kokomo Beach Boys – Still Cruisin Beach Boys/Kathy Trocoli – I Can Hear Music Bee Gees – How Deep Is Your Love Bee Gees – I'Ve Gotta Get A Message To You Bee Gees – Jive Talkin' Bee Gees – Lonely Days Bee Gees – New York Mining Disaster 1941 Bee Gees – Night Fever Bee Gees – Spicks And Specks Bee Gees – Staying Alive Bee Gees – Too Much Heaven Bee Gees – You Win Again Bee Gees – Alone Bee Gees – How Can You Mend A Broken Heart Bee Gees – More Than A Woman Belinda Carlisle – Heaven Is A Place On Earth Belinda Carlisle – Leave A Light On Belinda Carlisle – Summer Rain Ben E King – Stand By Me Ben Folds Five – Brick Berlin – Take My Breath Away Bertie Higgins – Key Largo Bette Midler – Wind Beneath My Wings Bette Midler – Under The Boardwalk Bette Midler – From A Distance Beyonce – Halo Beyonce – If I Were A Boy Bic Runga – Sway Big Mountain – Baby I Love Your Way Bill Withers – Ain't No Sunshine Bill Withers – Lean On Me (Live) Billy Joel – Honesty Billy Joel – Say Goodbye To Hollywood Billy Joel – Tell Her About It Billy Joel – The Longest Time Billy Joel – Uptown Girl Billy Joel – River Of Dreams Billy Joel – Just The Way You Are Billy Ocean – Caribbean Queen Billy Ocean – Get Outta My Dreams~ Get Into My Car Birds Of Tokyo – Lanterns Birdy – Skinny Love Birdy – People Help People Birdy – Wings Birdy – Not About Angels Blondie – Heart Of Glass Blondie – The Tide Is High Bob Marley – No Woman No Cry Bob Marley – Three Little Birds Bob Marley And The Wailers – Is This Love Bobby Fox Ft. Miranda Kerr – You're The Boss Boney M – Rivers Of Babylon Bonnie Raitt – I Can't Make You Love Me Bonnie Raitt – Something To Talk About Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse Of The Heart Boyz Ii Men – I'll Make Love To You Boyz Ii Men – End Of The Road Boyzone – Light Up The Night Boyzone – Baby Can I Hold You Boyzone – Love Me For A Reason Boyzone – No Matter What Boyzone – Father And Son Brandy – Have You Ever Brenda Russell – Piano In The Dark Bruce Hornsby – The Way It Is Bruce Springsteen – I'm On Fire Bruce Springsteen – Secret Garden Bruce Springsteen – Streets Of Philadelphia Bruce Springsteen – High Hopes Bruno Mars – Grenade Bruno Mars – It Will Rain Bruno Mars – When I Was Your Man Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are Bryan Adams – Heaven Bryan Adams – (Everything I Do) I Do It For You Bryan Adams – Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman Bryan Adams – Let's Make A Night To Remember Bryan Adams – Please Forgive Me Bryan Adams/Rod Stewart & Sting – All For Love Bryan Ferry – Slave To Love Candi Staton – Young Hearts Run Free Candice Alley – Falling Carly Simon – You're So Vain Carole King – It's Too Late (Live) Carole King – Will You Love Me Tomorrow Carole King – You'Ve Got A Friend Cat Stevens – Father And Son Cat Stevens – Moonshadow Cat Stevens – Moonshadow Celine Dion – It's All Coming Back To Me Now Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On Celine Dion – That's The Way It Is Celine Dion – The Power Of Love Celine Dion – Think Twice Celine Dion/Barbra Streisand – Tell Him Champaign – How 'bout Us Charlene – I'Ve Never Been To Me Charles And Eddie – Would I Lie To You Cheap Trick – The Flame Cher – The Shoop Shoop Song Chicago – Hard Habit To Break Chicago – Hard To Say I'm Sorry Chicago – If You Leave Me Now Chicago – You're The Inspiration Chris De Burgh – Lady In Red Chris Isaak – Blue Hotel Chris Isaak – Somebody's Crying Chris Isaak – Wicked Game Chris Rea – Let's Dance Christina Aguilera – Hurt Christina Aguilera – Beautiful Christina Perri – A Thousand Years Christina Perri – Jar Of Hearts Christopher Cross – Arthur's Theme Christopher Cross – Sailing Cliff Richard – Wired For Sound Cliff Richard – Dreaming Climie Fisher – Love Changes Everything Colbie Caillat – Hold On Colbie Caillat – Bubbly Colbie Caillat – Falling For You Coldplay – Fix You Coldplay – Midnight Coldplay – Clocks Coldplay – Trouble Counting Crows/Vanessa Carlton – Big Yellow Taxi Creed – With Arms Wide Open Crowded House – Better Be Home Soon Crowded House – Don't Dream It's Over Crowded House – Fall At Your Feet Crowded House – Weather With You Crystal Gayle – Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue Culture Club – Do You Really Want To Hurt Me Culture Club – Love Is Love Cutting Crew – (I Just Died) In Your Arms Cyndi Lauper – Time After Time Cyndi Lauper – True Colors Darren Hayes – So Beautiful Daryl Braithwaite – One Summer Daryl Braithwaite – The Horses Dave Dobbyn/The Herbs – Slice Of Heaven David Gray – Alibi Delta Goodrem – Lost Without You Delta Goodrem – Born To Try Delta Goodrem – Innocent Eyes Delta Goodrem – Not Me, Not I Delta Goodrem – Sitting On Top Of The World Demi Lovato – Let It Go Deniece Williams – Let's Hear It For The Boy Des'ree – You Gotta Be Des'ree – I'm Kissing You Destiny's Child – Emotion Destiny's Child – 8 Days Of Christmas Diana King – I Say A Little Prayer Diana Ross – Chain Reaction Dido – Here With Me Dido – White Flag Dido – Thank You Dionne Warwick – Heartbreaker Dire Straits – Romeo And Juliet Dire Straits – So Far Away Dixie Chicks – Not Ready To Make Nice Dixie Chicks – Landslide Dolly Parton – Jolene Dolly Parton – Here You Come Again Dolly Parton – 9 To 5 Don Henley – The Boys Of Summer Don Mclean – Vincent Donna Lewis – I Love You Always Forever Dr Hook – Sharing The Night Together Duran Duran – Ordinary World Dusty Springfield – Son Of A Preacher Man Eagles – Desperado Eagles – Tequila Sunrise Eagles – Take It To The Limit (Live) Eagles – I Can't Tell You Why Earth Wind And Fire – September Earth Wind And Fire – After The Love Is Gone Earth Wind And Fire – Let's Groove Earth Wind And Fire/The Emotions – Boogie Wonderland Ed Sheeran – Lego House Ed Sheeran – Drunk Ed Sheeran – Give Me Love Ed Sheeran – Sing Ed Sheeran – Small Bump Ed Sheeran – The A Team Ed Sheeran Ft. Pharrell – Sing Ellie Goulding – How Long Will I Love You Elton John – Blue Eyes Elton John – Candle In The Wind Elton John – Daniel Elton John – I Guess That's Why They Call It.... Elton John – Nikita Elton John – Sacrifice Elton John – Step Into Xmas Elton John – Can You Feel The Love Tonight Elton John – Something About The Way You Look Elton John – Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Elton John – Your Song Elton John/Kiki Dee – Don't Go Breaking My Heart Elvis Presley – In The Ghetto Elvis Presley – Don't Be Cruel Elvis Presley – Heartbreak Hotel Elvis Presley – Suspicious Minds Emeli Sande – Clown Emma Bunton – What Took You So Long En Vogue – Don't Let Go (Love) Enrique Iglesias – Be With You Enrique Iglesias – Escape Enrique Iglesias – Bailamos Enrique Iglesias – The Rhythm Divine Enrique Iglesias – Hero Enya – Orinoco Flow Eric Carmen – All By Myself Eric Carmen – Make Me Lose Control Eric Carmen – Hungry Eyes Eric Clapton – Layla Eric Clapton – Tears In Heaven Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight Eurogliders – Heaven (Must Be There) Eurogliders – We Will Together Eurythmics – Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) Eurythmics – There Must Be An Angel Eurythmics – Don't Ask Me Why Eurythmics – Miracle Of Love Eva Cassidy – Over The Rainbow Eva Cassidy – People Get Ready (Live) Extreme – More Than Words Fairground Attraction – Perfect Faith Hill – Breathe Faith Hill – This Kiss Faith No More – Easy Feargal Sharkey – A Good Heart Fergie – Big Girls Don't Cry Fleetwood Mac – Don't Stop Fleetwood Mac – Dreams Fleetwood Mac – Landslide Fleetwood Mac – Sara Fleetwood Mac – Gypsy Fleetwood Mac – Hold Me Fleetwood Mac – Little Lies Fleetwood Mac – Seven Wonders Fleetwood Mac – Rhiannon Foreigner – I Want To Know What Love Is Foreigner – Waiting For A Girl Frank Sinatra – My Way Frank Sinatra – New York, New York (Live) Frankie Goes To Hollywood – The Power Of Love Gabrielle – Out Of Reach Gabrielle – Dreams Gabrielle Aplin – The Power Of Love Gabrielle Aplin – Salvation Gary Barlow – Let Me Go Genesis – Follow You Follow Me Genesis – Hold On My Heart George Benson – Give Me The Night George Benson – Turn Your Love Around George Harrison – My Sweet Lord George Michael – A Different Corner George Michael – Amazing George Michael – Careless Whisper George Michael – Faith George Michael – Father Figure George Michael – Kissing A Fool George Michael – Jesus To A Child George Michael – Let Her Down Easy George Michael/Elton John – Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me George Michael/Mary J Blige – As Gerry Rafferty – Baker Street Gloria Estefan – Cuts Both Ways Go West – King Of Wishful Thinking Godley & Creme – Cry Goo Goo Dolls – Iris Grayson Hugh – Talk It Over Guy Sebastian – Angels Brought Me Here Hall And Oates – I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) Hall And Oates – Maneater Hall And Oates – Private Eyes Hall And Oates – Say It Isn't So Harrison Craig – Beneath Your Beautiful Harry Connick Jr – (I Could Only) Whisper Your Name Harry Connick Jr – It Had To Be You Harry Nilsson – Everybody's Talking Heart – These Dreams Heart – All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You Heart – Alone Honey Drippers – Sea Of Love Hot Chocolate – Every 1's A Winner Hot Chocolate – It Started With A Kiss Huey Lewis And The News – If This Is It Huey Lewis And The News – Stuck With You Human Nature – Baby I Need Your Lovin' Human Nature – People Get Ready Human Nature – Reach Out (I'll Be There) Human Nature – Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) Human Nature – Got It Goin' On Human Nature – Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Human Nature – Silent Night O Holy Night Human Nature – White Christmas (Performance) Human Nature – Winter Wonderland Human Nature – Wishes Human Nautre – Santa Claus Is Coming To Christmas Hunter Hayes/Jason Mraz – Everybody's Got Somebody But Me Hunters And Collectors – Throw Your Arms Around Me Icehouse – Electric Blue Inxs – By My Side Inxs – Never Tear Us Apart Irene Cara – Flashdance... What A Feeling James Blunt – Bonfire Heart James Blunt – Heart To Heart James Blunt – Goodbye My Lover James Blunt – High James Blunt – You're Beautiful James Blunt – Same Mistake James Morrison – I Won't Let You Go James Morrison – You Give Me Something James Morrison/Nelly Furtado – Broken Strings James Taylor – Fire And Rain Jamiroquai – Love Foolosophy Janet Jackson – That's The Way Love Goes Jann Arden – Insensitive Jason Mraz – Hello, You Beautiful Thing Jason Mraz – I Won't Give Up Jason Mraz – I'm Yours Jason Mraz/Colbie Caillat – Lucky Jeff Healey Band – Angel Eyes Jennifer Paige – Crush Jennifer Warnes/Bill Medley – (I'Ve Had) The Time Of My Life Jesse Mccartney – Beautiful Soul Jewel – Hands Jewel – Who Will Save Your Soul Jewel – Foolish Games Jewel – You Were Meant For Me Jimmy Barnes/The Badloves – The Weight Jimmy Cliff – I Can See Clearly Now Joan Osborne – One Of Us Joe Cocker/Jennifer Warnes – Up Where We Belong John Denver – Take Me Home Country Roads (Live) John Denver – Rocky Mountain High John Farnham – A Touch Of Paradise John Farnham – Age Of Reason John Farnham – You're The Voice John Farnham – Two Strong Hearts John Farnham – Burn For You John Farnham – That's Freedom John Farnham/Human Nature – Every Time You Cry John Legend – You & I (Nobody In The World) John Legend – All Of Me John Lennon – Jealous Guy John Lennon – Woman John Lennon – (Just Like) Starting Over John Lennon – Watching The Wheels John Lennon – Happy Xmas (War Is Over) John Lennon – Imagine John Mayer – Your Body Is A Wonderland John Mayer/Katy Perry – Who You Love John Parr – St Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion) John Paul Young – Love Is In The Air John Travolta/Olivia Newton–John – Summer Nights John Waite – Missing You Johnny Hates Jazz – Shattered Dreams Jose Gonzales – Stay Alive Joshua Kadison – Beautiful In My Eyes Joshua Kadison – Jessie Julee Cruise – Falling Julian Lennon – Too Late For Goodbyes Julian Lennon – Saltwater K.D. Lang – Hallelujah K.D. Lang – Constant Craving Kasey Chambers – Not Pretty Enough Kate Bush – Wuthering Heights Kate Bush – Babooshka Kate Ceberano – At Last Kate Ceberano – Bedroom Eyes Kate Miller Heidke – The Last Day On Earth Kate Miller Heidke – Caught In The Crowd Katie Melua – The Closest Thing To Crazy Katy Perry – Unconditionally Kc And The Sunshine Band – Please Don't Go K–Ci & Jo Jo – All My Life Keith Urban – Making Memories Of Us Keith Urban – Only You Can Love Me This Way Keith Urban – Sweet Thing Keith Urban – You'll Think Of Me Keith Urban – For You Keith Urban – Without You Keith Urban – Your Everything Kelly Clarkson – Already Gone Kelly Clarkson – Because Of You Kelly Clarkson – Breakaway Kenny Rogers – The Gambler Kenny Rogers Ft. Linda Davis – We'Ve Got Tonight (Live) Kenny Rogers/Dolly Parton – Islands In The Stream Kim Carnes – Bette Davis Eyes Kim Wilde – You Keep Me Hangin' On Kylie Minogue – Into The Blue Kym Mazelle – Young Hearts Run Free Labrinth/Emeli Sande – Beneath Your Beautiful Lady Antebellum – Need You Now Lana Del Rey – Young & Beautiful Leann Rimes – Can't Fight The Moonlight Leo Sayer – You Make Me Feel Like Dancing Leo Sayer – Have You Ever Been In Love Leo Sayer – Long Tall Glasses Leo Sayer – More Than I Can Say Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love Leonardo's Bride – Even When I'm Sleeping Lighthouse Family – High Lighthouse Family – Lifted Linda Ronstadt/Aaron Neville – Don't Know Much Lionel Richie – You Are Lionel Richie – All Night Long Lionel Richie – Penny Lover Lionel Richie – Say You Say Me Lionel Richie – Ballerina Girl Lionel Richie – Hello Lionel Richie – Truly Lionel Richie/Shania Twain – Endless Love Little Heroes – One Perfect Day Little River Band – Cool Change (Live) Little River Band – Reminiscing Lonestar – Amazed Louis Armstrong – We Have All The Time In World Louis Armstrong – What A Wonderful World Lulu – To Sir With Love Luther Vandross – Dance With My Father Madonna – Borderline Madonna – Crazy For You Madonna – La Isla Bonita Madonna – Like A Prayer Madonna – Live To Tell Madonna – Cherish Madonna – Into The Groove Madonna – Lucky Star Madonna – Open Your Heart Madonna – Papa Don't Preach Madonna – True Blue Madonna – I'll Remember Madonna – Justify My Love Madonna – Rain Madonna – Take A Bow Madonna – This Used To Be My Playground Madonna – You'll See Mamas And Papas – California Dreaming Marc Cohn – Walking In Memphis Marcia Hines – Amazing Marcia Hines – Believe Marcia Hines Ft. Belinda Emmett – Shower The People Marcia Hines/Jimmy Barnes – Fire And Rain Maria Mckee – Show Me Heaven Mariah Carey – We Belong Together Mariah Carey – Dream Lover Mariah Carey – Emotions Mariah Carey – Hero Mariah Carey – Vision Of Love Mariah Carey – Always Be My Baby Mariah Carey – I'll Be There (Live) Mariah Carey – Love Takes Time Mariah Carey/Boyz Ii Men – One Sweet Day Maroon 5 – Daylight Maroon 5 – She Will Be Loved Maroon 5 – Sunday Morning Maroon 5 – This Love Maroon 5 – Won't Go Home Without You Martika – Love Thy Will Be Done Martika – Toy Soldiers Marvin Gaye – I Heard It Through The Grapevine Marvin Gaye – Sexual Healing Marvin Gaye – What's Going On Maxi Priest – Wild World Melissa Etheridge – Similar Features Melissa Etheridge – Come To My Window Merril Bainbridge – Mouth Michael Bolton – How Am I Supposed To Live Without You Michael Bolton – How Can We Be Lovers Michael Buble – Sway Michael Buble – Everything Michael Buble – Haven't Met You Yet Michael Buble – Lost Michael Buble – To Love Somebody Michael Buble – Home Michael Buble – Close Your Eyes Michael Buble – Feeling Good Michael Buble – Home Michael Buble – It's A Beautiful Day Michael Buble – Me And Mrs Jones Michael Buble/Bryan Adams – After All Michael Jackson – Ben Michael Jackson – Man In The Mirror Michael Jackson – You Are Not Alone Michael Jackson – Heal The World Michael Jackson – Rock With You Michael Sembello – Maniac Mike And The Mechanics – The Living Years Mike Oldfield – Moonlight Shadow Missy Higgins – The Special Two Moby – Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad? Mondo Rock – Come Said The Boy Moving Pictures – What About Me? Ms Murphy – Ritual Union N Sync – This I Promise You Nat King Cole – Unforgettable Natalie Cole & Nat King Cole – Unforgettable Natalie Imbruglia – Torn Nathaniel – You Neil Diamond – Cherry Cherry Neil Diamond – Forever In Blue Jeans (Live) Neil Diamond – I Am I Said Neil Diamond – Sweet Caroline Nelly Furtado – I'm Like A Bird Nik Kershaw – Wouldn't It Be Good Norah Jones – Come Away With Me Norah Jones – Sunrise Norah Jones – Don't Know Why Olivia Newton–John – Hopelessly Devoted To You Olivia Newton–John – I Honestly Love You Olivia Newton–John – Xanadu Omd – If You Leave Owl City – Fireflies Paloma Faith – Only Love Can Hurt Like This Passenger – Heart's On Fire Passenger – Let Her Go Pat Benatar – We Belong Patrick Swayze – She's Like The Wind Patty Smyth & Don Henley – Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough Paul & Will – Ain't No Sunshine Paul Mccartney/Wings – Mull Of Kintyre Paul Mccartney/Wings – Band On The Run Paul Mccartney/Wings – Silly Love Songs Paul Young – Everything Must Change Paul Young – Everytime You Go Away Paul Young – Love Of The Common People Paul Young – Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home) Paula Abdul – Rush Rush Paula Cole – I Don't Want To Wait Peabo Bryson/Roberta Flack – Tonight~ I Celebrate My Love Percy Sledge – When A Man Loves A Woman Pet Shop Boys – West End Girls Pete Murray – So Beautiful Peter Blakely – Crying In The Chapel Peter Cetera – Glory Of Love Peter Gabriel/Kate Bush – Don't Give Up Pharrell Williams – Happy Phil Collins – A Groovy Kind Of Love Phil Collins – Another Day In Paradise Phil Collins – Do You Remember Phil Collins – In The Air Tonight Phil Collins – Two Hearts Phil Collins – You Can't Hurry Love Phil Collins – Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) Phil Collins – One More Night Phil Collins/Phillip Bailey – Easy Lover Philip Oakley/Giorgio Moroder – Together In Electric Dreams Pink/Nate Ruess – Just Give Me A Reason Pointer Sisters – Fire Prince – The Most Beautiful Girl Prince/New Power Generation – Diamonds And Pearls R Kelly – I Believe I Can Fly R.E.M. – Everybody Hurts R.E.M. – Man On The Moon Ray Charles – Georgia On My Mind Reba Mcentire/Linda Davis – Does He Love You Reo Speedwagon – Keep On Loving You Reo Speedwagon – Can't Fight This Feeling Richard Marx – Endless Summer Nights Richard Marx – Right Here Waiting Richard Marx – Hazard Rickie Lee Jones – Chuck E.'s In Love Rihanna – Stay Roachford – Lay Your Love On Me Roachford – Only To Be With You Rob Thomas – Little Wonders Robbie Williams – Better Man Robbie Williams – Feel Robbie Williams – She's The One Robbie Williams – Come Undone Robbie Williams – Angels Robbie Williams/Nicole Kidman – Something Stupid Robert Palmer – She Makes My Day Robert Palmer/Ub40 – I'll Be Your Baby Tonight Rockmelons/Deni Hines – Ain't No Sunshine Rod Stewart – I Was Only Joking Rod Stewart – Sailing Rod Stewart – The First Cut Is The Deepest Rod Stewart – Tonight's The Night Rod Stewart – You're In My Heart Rod Stewart – Downtown Train Rod Stewart – Have I Told You Lately Rod Stewart – Rhythm Of My Heart Rod Stewart – I Don't Want To Talk About It Rod Stewart – Maggie May Ronan Keating – If Tomorrow Never Comes Ronan Keating – Life Is A Rollercoaster Ronan Keating – When You Say Nothing At All Ronan Keating Ft. Yusuf – Father And Son Rose Royce – Wishing On A Star Roxette – Listen To Your Heart Roxette – It Must Have Been Love Roxy Music – Jealous Guy Roy Orbison – Oh~ Pretty Woman Roy Orbison – You Got It Roy Orbison – Mystery Girl Roy Orbison/K.D. Lang – Crying Ryan Keen – Old Scars Sade – Hang On To Your Love Sade – Sweetest Taboo Sade – Your Love Is King Sade – No Ordinary Love Sade – Smooth Operator Sam Brown – Stop Sam Cooke – Wonderful World Sam Smith – Stay With Me Sam Smith Ft. Mary J Blige – Stay With Me Sara Bareilles – I Choose You Sarah Mclachlan – Adia Sarah Mclachlan – Angel Savage Garden – Crash And Burn Savage Garden – I Knew I Loved You Savage Garden – To The Moon And Back Savage Garden – Truly Madly Deeply Seal – Kiss From A Rose Seal – Crazy Seals And Crofts – Summer Breeze Shakespears Sister – Stay Shania Twain – Forever And Always Shania Twain – From This Moment On Shania Twain – That Don't Impress Me Much Shania Twain – You're Still The One Shawn Colvin – Sunny Came Home Sheryl Crow – All I Wanna Do Sheryl Crow – Strong Enough Sheryl Crow – The First Cut Is The Deepest Sia – Breathe Me Simon & Garfunkel – Bridge Over Troubled Water Simon & Garfunkel – The Boxer Simon & Garfunkel – The Sound Of Silence Simple Minds – Don't You (Forget About Me) Simply Red – Holding Back The Years Simply Red – Stars Simply Red – If You Don't Know Me By Now Sinead O'Connor – Nothing Compares 2 U Sister Sledge – We Are Family Sixpence None The Richer – Kiss Me Sixpence None The Richer – There She Goes Smokey Robinson – Being With You Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars Sol3 Mio – No Diggity Sonia Dada – You Don't Treat Me No Good No More Sonny & Cher – I Got You Babe (Medley) Sophie B Hawkins – As I Lay Me Down Sophie B Hawkins – Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover Southern Sons – Hold Me In Your Arms Spandau Ballet – True Split Enz – I Hope I Never Split Enz – Message To My Girl Stars On 54 – If You Could Read My Mind Starship – Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now Steve Winwood – While You See A Chance Steve Winwood – Valerie Stevie Wonder – For Once In My Life Stevie Wonder – Signed Sealed Delivered Stevie Wonder – I Just Called To Say I Love You Stevie Wonder – Part Time Lover Stevie Wonder – You Are The Sunshine Of My Life (Live) Sting – An Englishman In New York Sting – Fortress Around Your Heart Sting – If You Love Somebody Sting – If I Ever Lose My Faith Sting – Love Is The 7Th Wave Sting – Fields Of Gold Style Council – Long Hot Summer Style Council – Speak Like A Child Style Council – You're The Best Thing Styx – Babe Suzanne Vega – Luka Swingout Sister – Breakout Take That – Back For Good Take That – Pray Tal Bachman – She's So High Taylor Dayne – Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Taylor Dayne – I'll Be Your Shelter Taylor Henderson – When You Were Mine Taylor Henderson – Borrow My Heart Taylor Swift – Love Story Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran – Everything Has Changed Taylor Swift/The Civil Wars – Safe And Sound Tears For Fears – Everybody Wants To Rule The World Tears For Fears – Head Over Heels Terence Trent D'Arby – Sign Your Name Texas – Say What You Want The Archies – Sugar Sugar The Bangles – Eternal Flame The Bangles – Manic Monday The Beatles – I Want To Hold Your Hand The Beatles – She Loves You The Calling – Wherever You Will Go The Carpenters – Superstar The Carpenters – Top Of The World The Carpenters – We'Ve Only Just Begun The Carpenters – (They Long To Be) Close To You The Cars – Drive The Commodores – Three Times A Lady The Corrs – Forgiven Not Forgotten The Corrs – Runaway The Cranberries – Linger The Cranberries – Ode To My Family The Doobie Brothers – What A Fool Believes The Emotions – Best Of My Love The Four Seasons/Frankie Valli – December 1963 (Oh What A Night) The Fugees – Killing Me Softly The Hollies – He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother The Monkees – Daydream Believer The Moody Blues – Nights In White Satin The Motels – Only The Lonely The Motels – Total Control The Police – Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic The Police – Every Breath You Take The Pretenders – Don't Get Me Wrong The Pretenders – I'll Stand By You The Righteous Brothers – You'Ve Lost That Lovin' Feeling The Righteous Brothers – Unchained Melody The Rockmelons/Deni Hines – It's Not Over The Ronettes – Be My Baby The Supremes – Stop In The Name Of Love The Supremes – Baby Love The Temptations – My Girl The Three Degrees – When Will I See You Again The Tony Rich Project – Nobody Knows The Traveling Wilburys – End Of The Line The Whitlams – No Aphrodisiac The Wreckers – Leave The Pieces Thompson Twins – Hold Me Now Tina Arena – Burn Tina Arena – Chains Tina Arena – Heaven Help My Heart Tina Arena – Sorrento Moon Tina Arena – Wasn't It Good Tina Arena – Only Lonely Tina Arena – Reset All (Live) Tina Arena – You Set Fire To My Life Tina Turner – We Don't Need Another Hero Tina Turner – What's Love Got To Do With It Tina Turner – Private Dancer Toni Braxton – Breathe Again Toni Childs – Many Rivers To Cross Toni Childs – Stop Your Fussin' Toploader – Dancing In The Moonlight Toto – Africa T'Pau – Heart And Soul Tracy Chapman – Fast Car Tracy Chapman – Give Me One Reason Train – Shake Up Christmas Trisha Yearwood – How Do I Live U2 – I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For U2 – With Or Without You U2 – One U2 – The Sweetest Thing U2 – All I Want Is You Ub40 – Kingston Town Ub40 – Red Red Wine Ub40 – Can't Help Falling In Love With You Ub40/Chrissie Hynde – I Got You Babe Uncle Kracker – Follow Me Van Morrison – Brown Eyed Girl (Live) Van Morrison – Moondance Van Morrison – Have I Told You Lately Van Morrison – Days Like This Vanessa Carlton – A Thousand Miles Vanessa Williams – Save The Best For Last Wang Chung – Dance Hall Days Weezer – Island In The Sun Wendy Matthews – The Day You Went Away Westlife – You Raise Me Up Westlife – Flying Without Wings Westlife – Swear It Again Wet Wet Wet – Sweet Surrender Wet Wet Wet – Good Night Girl Wet Wet Wet – Love Is All Around Whitney Houston – Greatest Love Of All Whitney Houston – Where Do Broken Hearts Go Whitney Houston – How Will I Know Whitney Houston – I Have Nothing Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You Whitney Houston – I'm Every Woman Whitney Houston – Didn't We Almost Have It All Whitney Houston – Saving All My Love For You Whitney Houston/Enrique Iglesias – Could I Have This Kiss Forever Wilson Phillips – Hold On Womack & Womack – Teardrops Yazoo – Only You Youssou N'Dour/Neneh Cherry – 7 Seconds

2 Likes

Had a quick look and noticed a few missing that are played on Smooth 95.3.

Foxtel Smooth has had a little bit of a refresh with the new logo (sans dots) now appearing in on screen branding of the channel. New supers for song information, also.

Shouldn’t there be an announcement soon?

Cameron Daddo, one of the presenters on Foxtel Smooth, on the demise of the channel (via TV Tonight)

I don’t have anything to do with Smooth on Foxtel anymore and haven’t done for 12 months. I was bummed because I thought it was terrific and I loved working with Foxtel. When they said, ‘We’re just going to have it as videos, we’re not going to do any more presentation pieces, I thought it was a shame.

People used to stop me all the time and say, ‘I saw you on Smooth.’

I think that was probably the writing on the wall when they decided to do a channel share (with Foxtel Arts).