Foxtel and Kayo Netball Coverage

• Every game of every round of the Suncorp Super Netball competition will be available live and ad-break free during play on Foxtel Group platforms including Foxtel and Australia’s number one sports streaming app, Kayo Sports.
  • Every week, two Suncorp Super Netball games will be available live and free as part of Kayo’s recently announced Kayo Freebies, along with every match of the Suncorp Super Netball Finals Series.
  • Origin Australian Diamonds matches will also be available free on Kayo Freebies.
  • Fox Sports, Australia’s leading producer of elite sports television, will undertake the production of all matches played in Australia and develop new netball magazine shows to deepen fan engagement, including a presence for shows on Kayo Freebies.
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUeFIGhmHS/

Netball is back baby! Returning to your home of sport @foxsportsaus @foxtel in 2022 where this premiership winning super star @paigeyhadley will headline @nswswifts & @aussiediamonds.
I’m right in the thick of it too :star_struck: and can’t wait.

Leaguies :rugby_football: I’m still with you! I’ll combine my duties next season. There’s a tonne of Good Stuff coming your way on Fox League & Fox Netball

Is that a new channel ?

I doubt it. Just the branding for it (like Fox Football or Fox Motorsport).

Is International Netball Included???

1 Like

Yes. As in International matches.

Hannah Hollis scores Netball hosting position on Fox Sports

• HOLLIS WILL HEADLINE FOX SPORTS’ NETBALL COVERAGE WITH FURTHER EXPERT COMMENTATORS STILL TO BE ANNOUNCED

• FOX SPORTS IS THE NEW HOME OF NETBALL

• EVERY GAME OF SUNCORP SUPER NETBALL SEASON LIVE AND AD-BREAK FREE DURING PLAY

• 2022 SUPER NETBALL FIXTURE TO BE RELEASED NEXT WEEK

Fox Sports today announced that Hannah Hollis will headline the broadcast coverage of Netball Australia’s Suncorp Super Netball season in 2022.

Hollis will be part of a star-studded team of netball experts showcasing the best game day coverage and new marquee shows.

The world’s premier netball competition will return to Fox Sports in 2022 after a landmark broadcast rights deal was struck, ensuring every match will be shown exclusively on Foxtel and Kayo.

“When I heard Fox Sports had secured the broadcast rights for netball, it felt like a homecoming for the network and the code,” said Hollis.

“I’m thrilled to be hosting the coverage alongside some incredible experts who bring their invaluable perspective and experience to the table.

“We’re going to deliver authentic, fresh and innovative insights, it’ll be different compared to what fans are used to, it’ll be better than they’ve ever had before and it’ll be a special experience uniting netball fans across the world when we put our Fox Sports magic on it.”

Hollis joined the Fox Sports team in 2017 and since then has appeared on Fox League’s NRL game day coverage, The Late Show with Matty Johns and part of the history-making all-female show, League Life.

“Hannah is a superstar on and off TV. She’s a natural presenter and does her homework. There’s no one better to launch the new home of netball on Fox Sports,” said Steve Crawley , Executive Director of Fox Sports.

Earlier in the year, Netball Australia, Super Netball League Commission and Foxtel Group announced a ground-breaking new five-year broadcast and digital rights contract, which will see every Suncorp Super Netball game aired live and ad-break free during play on Foxtel and Kayo.

The deal, which runs from 2022 to 2026, will ensure the sport’s elite competition remains accessible to Australia’s large netball fanbase, cementing the code as the country’s No. 1 female team participation sport.

Netball Australia is expected to release the 2022 Suncorp Super Netball fixture in the coming weeks.

Every game of every round of the Super Netball competition will be aired live and ad-break free during play on Foxtel Group platforms, including Foxtel and Kayo.

1 Like
1 Like

Love how it says “(this) season will be more accessible to netball fans” by putting it entirely behind a paywall…

1 Like

Also love how they say “The season will begin on Saturday 26 March, headlined by a Grand Final rematch between reigning premiers the NSW Swifts and GIANTS Netball under lights at Ken Rosewall Arena.” What? I thought that they would turn the lights off. :joy:

Yeah especially with no FTA deal. They are literally shooting themselves in the foot!

1 Like

And before someone says it: yes, I understand that the Tuesday and Sunday games are on Kayo Freebies, but lets be honest, how many people will use that service?

They are not literally doing that.

3 Likes

I’ve made this point before I think, but netball fans have had to be online consumers well before many other sports with the Netball Live platform and the like to access every game for a few seasons now. I don’t think it’s a big leap for many of their fans as people here suggest.
Yes, there’ll be some who watch via TV and that’s all they consume but I think for many hardcore netball fans it’s actually not a giant change.

3 Likes

Could it be played with the roof open provided there is no rain?

Netball Quad Series 2022 broadcast schedule (all times AEDT)
Copper Box Arena, London
All matches broadcast on Fox Sports 505 and streamed on Kayo

Sunday January 16
1am: England v South Africa
3.15am New Zealand v Australia*

Monday January 17
1am: Australia v South Africa*
3.15am England v New Zealand

Wednesday January 19
4.30am: South Africa v New Zealand
6.30am: England v Australia*

Thursday January 20