Foxtel 2024

Fantastic idea, would be nice to see them move away from needing a new device and just invest in good apps, and one for Apple TV!

We finally know that Apples Never Fall, starring Annette Bening and Sam Neill, is coming to Binge and Foxtel. However, due to the current US actors strike, it could be late 2024 or early 2025 before it premieres here.

1 Like

Executive director Binge and commissioning and content Foxtel Group, Alison Hurbert-Burns, did an exclusive interview with Deadline ahead of tonight’s upfronts.

Other announcements from tonight include

1 Like

Get over it. No one is forcing you to get Foxtel. Personally it’s looking great.

2 Likes

Well, thats your opinion like that is their opinion.

I’m glad got rid of Foxtel Satellite this year, what an awful organisation

1 Like

Of course but they are constantly saying the same thing . They need a new stick .

2 Likes

2 Likes

Shtick, although they made need a new stick to prop the company up anyway

1 Like

News Corp reports FBoy Island has been renewed for a second season, with Abbie Chatfield returning as host.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/fboy-island-season-two-gets-green-light-with-abbie-chatfield-returning-as-host/news-story/a0fdadf84ab53480e9b4ac506f45b7f1

1 Like

Wish they would hurry up with hubbl- info was supposed to be released Q4 this year according to media releases from May.

My TV is giving up the ghost and I’m reluctant to replace it as I want to see the hubbl tv. Of course with the fox crap on it I expect it to be sky glass but worse

2 Likes

Q4 is 1 April to June 30 so they’re still on time.

Hubbl will launch in mid 2024.

1 Like

February 14.

:camera_flash: Look at this post on Facebook Foxtel's Hubbl launch: Binge and Kayo Sports subs moving soon

3 Likes

Two different spellings in the article. lol. I suspect this is going to be happening a lot.

1 Like

Wait so Binge and Kayo are going?

1 Like

No, Streamotion is just rebranding as Hubbl with Kayo/Binge subs becoming Hubbl subscriptions (but for Kayo or Binge).

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hubbl

2 Likes