Foxtel 2024

Wish they would hurry up with hubbl- info was supposed to be released Q4 this year according to media releases from May.

My TV is giving up the ghost and I’m reluctant to replace it as I want to see the hubbl tv. Of course with the fox crap on it I expect it to be sky glass but worse

2 Likes

Q4 is 1 April to June 30 so they’re still on time.

Hubbl will launch in mid 2024.

1 Like

February 14.

:camera_flash: Look at this post on Facebook Foxtel's Hubbl launch: Binge and Kayo Sports subs moving soon

3 Likes

Two different spellings in the article. lol. I suspect this is going to be happening a lot.

1 Like

Wait so Binge and Kayo are going?

1 Like

No, Streamotion is just rebranding as Hubbl with Kayo/Binge subs becoming Hubbl subscriptions (but for Kayo or Binge).

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hubbl

2 Likes

just got an email survey about foxtel. i did it, only for the chance to really rip into them.

they asked if foxtel was value for money (i told them that even at platinum for $99 (which i have,) its getting to the point where its too expensive with all the dropped channels over the last 2 years with no replacements.

they also asked about adverts and if there are too many (i made sure they knew myu thoughts about that too… basicly if it was add free than $99 would be good value not poor value)